Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > 6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming

6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming Power Hungry Performance 6.0L FICM (Fuel Injection Control Module) programming has been
the industry standard for in FICM modification almost 10 years.

If you have questions or would like more information about the benefits, please post here.

Old Thu, September 30th, 2010, 10:46 PM
Whopper Junior

joebro is on a distinguished road
Happy with 03 6.0 reprogramming

I Waited for over 2 months and it finally came. I bought the remote ficm /ecm/tcm rollback package. Bill walked me through everything !! All I can saw is "HOLY-COW"!!! I had my 2003 F350 flashed at the dealer this spring for a cold idle issue. My mileage instantly dropped and i lost power. Ford had no answer to my belly-aching. After researching I found PHP and I could't be happier. My lie o meter shows a 5 mpg gain town and hiway. Off idle power is awesome,it starts,shifts runs so much better. It does'nt need as much pedal now to do the work. I pulled out into fast flowing traffic today and had NO PROBLEM getting up to speed. Everyone in the cab got wide eyed on me!! This weekend I will tow the 26ft RV with all my gear and 3 dirt bikes and let you knoww how the mpg and extra power treated me. THANKS BILL !!!! My king ranch 4x4 is my daily driver,tow rig. JOE In Oregon.
Old Thu, September 30th, 2010, 11:40 PM
SICKS LITER RACING

SICKS-O is on a distinguished road

Old Mon, October 4th, 2010, 04:49 PM
Whopper Junior

joebro is on a distinguished road
Default Towing

I'm back like I said I would be. Fueled up, towed out and back and had the same guy refuel me. I hand figured my mileage and had a 2.3 mpg increase. I can dig that !! I'll have to run empty to see how the hi-way mpg treats me.
Old Mon, October 4th, 2010, 05:22 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Glad to hear it! Thanks for the post!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019