Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford Super Duty & Excursion > 2003 to 2007 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel

2003 to 2007 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel equipped Super Duty and Excursion

Old Sun, January 2nd, 2011, 09:47 PM
Whopper

flooringit is on a distinguished road
Default authorized dealers

are they able to do the ficm and pcm ecm flash. i live about 2 hours from one ill jut head there one day if so.. also on the php site it doesnt say what the package deal cost. thanks
Old Sun, January 2nd, 2011, 10:15 PM
Tuner novice

F-127 is on a distinguished road

It'll depend on the dealer. If they decided to purchase a Evo/Gryphon for doing programming and rollbacks they certainly could, but dealers aren't required to purchase a programmer for doing that. It could be either way.

You might be right on not finding the price for the package, however when you fill out the form for an order you'll see the listings for price near the end, I saved this once when I filled out the form because I was having trouble remembering prices myself. Pretty sure it hasn't changed since I saved this, but you might have to go through the order form to be sure.

1 - FICM Programming ONLY - This reprograms your FICM with our hybrid FICM
calibration - ($150)

2 - ECM/TCM Rollback w/ Stock Calibration - This returns your ECM/TCM to a preferred
earlier strategy. This strategy is completely stock and can be used with any standard programmer
(Edge, SCT, etc.) - ($75)

3 - ECM/TCM Rollback w/ Modified Calibration - This returns your ECM/TCM calibration
to a preferred earlier strategy and also provides you with a custom power level of your choice -
($150)

4 - ECM/TCM Rollback w/ Stock Calibration AND FICM Reprogramming - This returns
your ECM/TCM to a preferred earlier strategy and also includes our hybrid FICM Program. The
ECM/TCM is completely stock and can be used with any standard programmer (Edge, SCT, etc.)
- ($200 - SAVE $25)

5 - ECM/TCM Rollback w/ Modified Calibration AND FICM Reprogramming - This returns
your ECM/ TCM calibration to a preferred earlier strategy, provides you with a custom power
level of your choice, and includes our hybrid FICM Calibration - ($250 - SAVE $50)
Old Sun, January 2nd, 2011, 10:27 PM
Whopper

flooringit is on a distinguished road

well thanks for info Ill call in the morning and find out. i sure hope they did so i can just go there let them do everything. It's just easier. im reading i wont really need the pcm done sense i have a sct with custom tunes is this correct?
gear head tunes
1994 e250 molester van for work of course,lol