Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > Events

Events If you have a truck/automotive event happening in your area, please let everyone know.

Old Sun, March 6th, 2011, 08:39 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
Shout it Out APRIL DYNO DAY

PHP's Spring Dyno Day and Food Drive will be held on April 16, 2011. As before, we won't be charging for dyno runs (in our opinion, that would be like inviting you to our home for dinner and asking you to pay for your meal!).

Lunch and drinks (the non-alcoholic kind!) will be provided at no charge. Though it is optional, we are asking attendees to bring cans and boxes of food which will be donated to the Food Bank of Northeast Georgia. Anything donated will be added to the 200 pounds of food that Bill and Corey will be personallly donating to this wonderful organization.

This is a family-friendly event, and our sons will be there, too!

If you're planning on attending (whether or not you'd like to run your truck on the dyno), please use the link below to RSVP. It will help us plan how much food and beverages to purchase. In addition, people who RSVP will be ensured a spot on the dyno.

http://fs21.formsite.com/Power_Hungr...m34/index.html

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, March 7th, 2011, 11:15 AM
EVERYDAY HUSTLER

Lowdown89 is on a distinguished road

You know I will be there!
Old Mon, March 21st, 2011, 05:53 PM
NSANITY

4r3n4l is on a distinguished road

I had never heard of Dyno Days. What is it? Just Dyno's or is it like a gathering like a car show?
Old Mon, March 21st, 2011, 08:32 PM
EVERYDAY HUSTLER

Lowdown89 is on a distinguished road

They invite everyone top come to their shop, hang out,eat great food, and for those wanting to see how much horsepower their trucks make you can put it on the dyno to see what kinda HP and TQ it makes lots of little of and some
Old Tue, March 22nd, 2011, 04:27 PM
NSANITY

Thanks, I appreciate the info.
Old Tue, March 22nd, 2011, 04:50 PM
Whopper

93stang is on a distinguished road

Will items be available to purchase during this? I am thinking of injectors and a FU2 or at very least an FU1.

Thanks!
Old Mon, March 28th, 2011, 06:51 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

We've had to bump PHP's Spring Dyno Day and Food Drive two weeks to April 30. After Corey's appointment with the neurologist, it's apparent that she won't be able to help get the shop ready -- and probably won't be able to be attend by the 16th. We hope this won't be too inconvenient for those that want to attend!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, March 28th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93stang View Post
Will items be available to purchase during this? I am thinking of injectors and a FU2 or at very least an FU1.

Thanks!
We don't generally keep injectors in stock -- we order them directly from Full Force as orders come in. They're in TN, so as long as they have them in stock, it usually only takes a couple of days to get them. We can have the parts of the FU Chip, but the FU2 is custom tuned and we really won't have time on Dyno Day to do any custom tuning. If you wanted to order a custom tuned chip in advance, we could get it ready and have it available for you on Dyno Day, though.

Hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, March 30th, 2011, 04:56 PM
NSANITY

What time will Dyno Day start? Any Expeditions showing up? I may request the day off
Old Wed, March 30th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

My Expy will be there! Heck, in October, we dynoed an Escape, an old Chevy truck... even a lawnmower -- I think we have the pictures on our FB page. If not, I definitely need to get them up there. It was a blast. Our Dyno Day is not typical by any stretch. It's not an hp-fest like most others. Come on by!

EDIT: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...640137&theater

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019