Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests Let's face it -- there are times when everyone could use a few extra prayers coming their way. Feel free to post about prayers needed for yourself, family, friends, and anyone else!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Wed, June 16th, 2021, 10:28 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of
Default RIP Jackson Chatham

It is with a tremendously heavy heart that we must say goodbye to Jackson (Jay) Chatham.

Jay spent many years working for Power Hungry Performance, providing Tech Support and then moving into Tuning. He was always there for us, especially when our family experienced our own tragedies. We wouldn't have made it through without him being there to help hold us up, and I would never be able to thank him enough.

Of course, Jay loved the outdoors and eventually started his own company... Feisty Goat Tree Service. Being the dedicated person that he was, the company grew very quickly and was very well known in N. GA. He worked hard and he played even harder. He lived life on his terms and he did so to the fullest.

I consider myself fortunate to have known Jay. It doesn't seem like it was all that long, but as I look back, it was almost 10 years. It was great to see him finding his direction and growing into the man he became, and for that I am also very fortunate.

You may be gone, but you will not be forgotten. We know that you are with the Father now, and in time we will meet again. Until that time, rest in peace and Godspeed.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!

Tags
chatham, goodbye, jackson