Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford Super Duty & Excursion > 2008 to 2010 6.4L Power Stroke Diesel

2008 to 2010 6.4L Power Stroke Diesel 6.4L Power Stroke Diesel equipped Super Duty

Old Wed, December 17th, 2008, 08:50 PM
Big J

jasfaa is on a distinguished road
Default Serial number on unit.

This might be a dumb question but where is the information you need to register my Gryphon? I did not do the install and I looked through the paperwork and I am assuming it is on the unit itself. Correct?
Old Wed, December 17th, 2008, 11:42 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

The should be a sticker on the back of the unit with the serial number. You can also retrieve it by going to:
  • [Menu]
  • [Diagnostics]
  • [Tech Support]
  • [Version Info]
Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Wed, December 17th, 2008, 11:45 PM
Big J

Thanks, I will take care of that tomorrow.
Old Thu, December 18th, 2008, 06:27 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
  1. Depending on when you purchased your programmer, it might not have a sticker! If there's no sticker, follow Bill's instructions to retrieve it from the unit itself.
  2. If you purchased your Gryphon directly from us, the serial number is usually your invoice number.
  3. If you purchased your unit from one of our dealers, the serial number will be a six-digit number that's exclusive to that dealer.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Thu, December 18th, 2008, 06:31 PM
Big J

Bought from dynomite Diesel in Monroe, WA. I have been too busy plowing snow and picking up my 17 year old that got in a car accident today to even worry about it. Boy did he get a butt chewing. We told him not to drive and he did it anyway. Thanks again.
Old Sun, December 21st, 2008, 09:50 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

From your post, I'm assuming (hopefully, rightfully so!) that your son's okay. How's the vehicle? We have a 17-year old son, too. I think genetically at their age, they're just programmed to do stupid stuff.

Dylan lives with his mother in FL, and we were just oh so "thrilled" to get a phone call last month telling us that he'd ditched school and went skateboarding . The real problem was that he somehow managed to remove a CHUNK of his calf during a wipeout. It's karma, don't you think? But then the little sucker HAD to stay home for a week and miss school! Go figure.

How about this one... when our now-22-year-old was 17, he and his girlfriend (now his soon-to-be ex-wife) blessed us with our granddaughter, Jamie. (Yes -- he, too, was living with Billy's practice wife in Florida back then. See a pattern forming, or is it just me? )

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Sun, December 21st, 2008, 09:58 PM
Big J

Yes he is fine and the car is too. He obviously just had cabin fever. Well found the serial number but do not know what the HEX code is in the User CP you guys are asking for. Not that it really matters. Won't be driving for a while. Broke my ankle this morning filling the generator up with Gas. It is a doozy too.
Old Sun, December 21st, 2008, 10:19 PM

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Geez! You guys need to get a NetFlix account and hole up until the sun comes out again! Yikes.

In any event, the Hex Code comes up when you first plug the unit into the vehicle.

Good luck with your ankle. Looks like you'll be getting breakfast in bed on Christmas.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Old Wed, December 24th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Big J

I am ready for this year to be over. Wife is doing Chemo, son crashed the car and I broke my ankle in three places. Not a great way to leave 2008 but at least we are all alive and well. I look forward to talking with you next year. One of these days I will pick up the phone and chat. Have a great holiday with your family.
Old Wed, December 24th, 2008, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasfaa View Post
I am ready for this year to be over. Wife is doing Chemo, son crashed the car and I broke my ankle in three places. Not a great way to leave 2008 but at least we are all alive and well. I look forward to talking with you next year. One of these days I will pick up the phone and chat. Have a great holiday with your family.
Dude...

I'm sure you've already given your son an earful. Now hug your wife and get some rest. 2009 is gonna be a better year for everyone!

If there's anything I can do or if you just need an ear to bend for a bit, give me a shout.

Take care of your family and yourself... and stay off your ankle! None of this for you. We'll keep your family in our prayers.

Catch ya later.

(678) 890-1110

Last edited by Power Hungry; Wed, December 24th, 2008 at 11:49 PM.