Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford Super Duty & Excursion > 2003 to 2007 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel

2003 to 2007 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel equipped Super Duty and Excursion

Old Fri, May 28th, 2010, 08:45 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
Default 6.0L Calibration Rollback

We've heard it time and time again... "Ford reflashed my 6.0L to the 06E17 calibrations and now my truck runs like crap." Sound familiar?

Well, after dozens (or even hundreds... I've lost track) of requests for calibration rollbacks, we now offer the capability for customers to revert the ECM/TCM calibrations to the earlier, non-inferred strategies. This function works much the same as the FICM reprogramming we currently offer and is even available either in-house (you send us your controller), in-vehicle (with a loaner unit), or via internet download (for customers that already have an Evolution or Gryphon programmer).

We offer several choices for this service:

1. ECM/TCM Rollback w/Stock Calibration: This returns your ECM/TCM to a more preferred earlier strategy. This strategy is completely stock and allows for the use of any standard programmer (SCT, Evo, Bully Dog, Predator, etc) to be used without interference.
Price: $75.00 plus shipping

2. ECM/TCM Rollback w/Modified Calibration: This returns your ECM/TCM calibration to a more preferred earlier strategy and also provides you with a custom ECM/TCM tune of your choice.
Price: $150.00 plus shipping

3. ECM/TCM Rollback w/Stock Calibration and Modified FICM: This returns your ECM/TCM to a more preferred earlier strategy and also includes our hybrid FICM strategy. The ECM/TCM strategy is completely stock and allows for the use of any standard programmer (SCT, Evo, Bully Dog, Predator, etc) to be used without interference.
Price: $200.00 plus shipping (* Saves $25.00!)

4. ECM/TCM Rollback w/Modified Calibration and Modified FICM: This returns your ECM/TCM calibration to a more preferred earlier strategy, provides you with a custom ECM/TCM tune of your choice, and also includes our hybrid FICM strategy.
Price: $250.00 plus shipping (* Saves $50.00!)

5. Hardware Deposit: If you do not currently have an Evolution or a Gryphon programmer, we can loan you the programming hardware. This helps keep your costs down and allows the use of programmers from other manufacturers.
Price: $250.00 (* Fully refundable upon return of the programmer in working condition)

If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Bill, Cody or Corey from Power Hungry Performance at (678) 963-9913.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Sun, May 30th, 2010, 08:29 AM
who knows ??

Georgia Diesel is on a distinguished road

i personally love it...the old tec3 on my truck is awesome..more power stock, better fuel mileage..what else can you ask for.
crew cab 4-wheel drive 03 f-250 6 uh oleaker.4 inch staight pipe..12 years of being a diesel tech..i love helping others..feel free to call with any concerns..706-244-4955 got the truck put back to factory tuning the day she rolled of the factory line, TEC3..ficm,tcm,ecm...php is the best
Old Sun, May 30th, 2010, 11:24 AM
electro-mechanical geek

eabrust is on a distinguished road

Very cool stuff.

Can you help out the 'un-ititiated'?

Is this primarily for 03-04 builds, or 05-07, or do you have something good for both?
Do you have any rough strategy ranges that you would say it is worth it for?
(ie, I have a VXCF7h3 strat on an '06, one of the latest and worst?).

If one already has custom tunes written for there existing strategy, is this addititive? (ie, if you roll back the ecm, then re-do the tunes, to you gain more yet?)

Thanks for keeping up with such great tweaks. The remote tuning ability is especially neat to hear!

regards,
Eric
EGR deleted
Bypass coolant and oil filters
4" Turboback
Old Sun, May 30th, 2010, 12:58 PM
who knows ??

Georgia Diesel is on a distinguished road

yes eric, this is for all years...each year model truck had different strategys.the earlier ones are alot better than the later ones..now he can not put a 03 stat on a 06 or 07 truck but he can roll back the current stat to a early one.like we put my truck back to the strat it had the day it rolled of the factory line but later we changed it to a tec 3 strat now..lil better fuel and power on the tec 3...its well worth the investment ...just my two cents
crew cab 4-wheel drive 03 f-250 6 uh oleaker.4 inch staight pipe..12 years of being a diesel tech..i love helping others..feel free to call with any concerns..706-244-4955 got the truck put back to factory tuning the day she rolled of the factory line, TEC3..ficm,tcm,ecm...php is the best
Old Wed, June 2nd, 2010, 08:15 AM
Pursuit Interceptor

HeavyAssault is on a distinguished road

I loved the original Tow/Haul down shifting of my '04 but that was taken away with updates. I have tried to get tuners to replicate that style of TH with no success.

Is it possible to get that TCM strategy on my '06? Are there any recommended strategies for different years?
Old Wed, June 2nd, 2010, 11:46 AM
Spark Plug Inhibited

Jeremy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyAssault View Post
Is it possible to get that TCM strategy on my '06?
No not yet, Bill is working on it here and there when he gets time, he's getting close but does'nt have it done yet.
Old Wed, June 2nd, 2010, 05:37 PM
Whopper Junior

knkanji is on a distinguished road

Is it possible to get the pilot injection back in the 03's?
Old Wed, June 2nd, 2010, 09:56 PM
Spark Plug Inhibited

Jeremy is on a distinguished road

Yes if thats what you want...
00 F-350 7.3, 12 Speed, PHP Gryphon, PHP hydra, DAC3
95 F-Superduty 7.3 DI, Auto, Mechanics Truck
94 F-Superduty 7.3 DI, 5 speed, Flatbed
Old Sun, June 6th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Whopper

MJ365 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for coming out with this service. Emailed an order form in the other day. Really looking forward to having my truck's attitude sent back in time.
Old Tue, June 8th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Double Whopper

Farmer11 is on a distinguished road

what is the difference between pilot injection and whatever it has now???