Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests Let's face it -- there are times when everyone could use a few extra prayers coming their way. Feel free to post about prayers needed for yourself, family, friends, and anyone else!

Old Wed, October 21st, 2020, 09:53 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of
Default I'd like to take just a moment...

Just to keep everyone up to date on things, as there's really no easy way to say it other than to just say it...

For those older members who may not have been aware, Corey Cohron passed away Sept. 9th, 2019 at her home in Florida. For those on the forum who remember her well, she suffered from severe, chronic migraines that kept her pretty much disabled for many years. She was a big part of the forum and she enjoyed chatting with everyone. I know she will be missed. The only real consolation is that she is at least where she is no longer suffering from the debilitating headaches which left her in so much pain.

Also, for those who had not heard, we lost Wil Cohron on Feb. 22, 2015 in a car accident coming back from Savannah. It was completely devastating for the family, as you can imagine. He was such a charming kid with an infectious smile and wicked sense of humor. I do want say thanks again to the diesel/truck community that came out in fine style at his memorial service. He would have been happy to see all the burnouts and everything as everyone was leaving the church. He truly was a gearhead and would have filled my shoes under the hood and behind the computer one day.

Loss is a hard thing to grasp and process, and we know all of you have been like family to us. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers. Our days our number and we never know when it will be our turn.

And as they say in Ireland...

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
May the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Fri, October 23rd, 2020, 05:18 PM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

Wow,
It's been a few years, and I was super excited 5 minutes ago when I saw that the old forum was back! (great timing I guess), And then I see this.
I'm so sorry to hear this, I know neither are recent but if there's anything I can do please let me know.
Old Fri, October 23rd, 2020, 09:50 PM

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticopowell View Post
Wow,
It's been a few years, and I was super excited 5 minutes ago when I saw that the old forum was back! (great timing I guess), And then I see this.
I'm so sorry to hear this, I know neither are recent but if there's anything I can do please let me know.
Thanks, Caleb. Yeah it has been a while, but we're managing. Both were a shock, but as they say... Life happens. If nothing else, at least Corey's Smilie legacy is intact. Boy did she love those things.

It is our sincere desire to make this forum the fun, informative place we had going a while back. I know the crowds have changed and Facebook (and other mass social media) is considerably more prevalent now, but the smaller forums always provided a much greater sense of community and family. I always liked that.

Anyway, we will definitely catch you around the campfire.

Take care and God bless.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Old Sat, October 24th, 2020, 11:08 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

cj45lc is on a distinguished road

So sorry for your loss Bill

God bless buddy
Old Mon, December 14th, 2020, 12:53 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

I have often wondered how Corey was doing over the last few years and I'm sorry for your loss.

It used to really get me depressed when I saw someone with so much life but not be able to do anything with herself because she was always in so much pain.

-Cody
Old Mon, December 14th, 2020, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatus12r View Post
I have often wondered how Corey was doing over the last few years and I'm sorry for your loss.

It used to really get me depressed when I saw someone with so much life but not be able to do anything with herself because she was always in so much pain.

-Cody
Thanks, Cody. I completely agree with you. To see someone that young basically sleeping her life way through medication is terribly sad.

I know it was tremendously difficult for her. I think after losing Wil, she really started to decline both mentally and physically. I really don't understand her moving to FL when Liam was here in GA. It kept her alone and isolated whereas Liam could have been a help to her if she stayed in GA. But, it was her choice I guess.

The only comfort in her passing is that at least she's not suffering those horrible headaches anymore. They we're brutal, for sure.

(678) 890-1110

Tags
accident, cohron, corey, death, wil