Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Tue, May 26th, 2009, 11:24 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light
Default Coca-Cola 600

What a race!

Rain post poned till monday. Rain during race. I will admit it! Lost intrest real quick! Went and bought trees and planted them. Oh well david ruetaman scored his first win in the sprint cup.

Junior? Bad day????? Something needs to happen with his team!

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Tue, May 26th, 2009, 12:28 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

JWBFX4 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Racing View Post
What a race!

Rain post poned till monday. Rain during race. I will admit it! Lost intrest real quick! Went and bought trees and planted them. Oh well david ruetaman scored his first win in the sprint cup.

Junior? Bad day????? Something needs to happen with his team!

Lars
Something definitely needs to happen...I didn't see any of the race, but saw he finished 38th I believe.

Maybe the other hendrick drivers are just letting jr. test out all of the new stuff , because they have been running pretty good.
Old Tue, May 26th, 2009, 01:03 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWBFX4 View Post
Something definitely needs to happen...I didn't see any of the race, but saw he finished 38th I believe.

Maybe the other hendrick drivers are just letting jr. test out all of the new stuff , because they have been running pretty good.
Something needs to happen!

The wife and I were discussing maybe there is to much mixing up as far as dei and hendrick set ups go. Or that tony eury jr is not getting a good grasp on the cot. Or that maybe jimmie/chad should set up his car during practice!

Who knows maybe junior misses dei?

Maybe the eury's need to go.

Who knows maybe junior needs to find a woman like teresa and give him motivation!

I will stop there!

Lars

Old Tue, May 26th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

JWBFX4 is on a distinguished road

Yea it looks more like tony jr is using the same setups from dei. Tony is just gonna have to get with the other crew chiefs to figure out what they are doing wrong. Maybe them guys will get it turned around soon.

Atleast Martin is doing pretty good over at hendrick.
Old Tue, May 26th, 2009, 03:30 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

Here's another interesting interview from sunday. They were asking kurt bush why penske is doing so much better this year than over the last 2 years? His reply was everyone including all the teams were now pulling the rope in the same direction and also sharing all the info between each other.
So if I understand kurt right and read between the lines that he is indirectly point the finger at ryan newman? Because ryan leaving to go race with tony stewart is the only big change that happened in penske last year.

I wish gordan would have won so he could have chugged a pepsi or choked on a coke.

Lars

Closed Thread