Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford F-150, Expedition, Navigator, Blackwood, Mark-LT, SVT Lightning and H-D Editions > 2004 to 2008 F-150 and Mark-LT

2004 to 2008 F-150 and Mark-LT 4.2L, 4.6L and 5.4L equipped F-150s and Mark-LTs

Old Thu, March 5th, 2009, 05:04 PM
Whopper

bowbuilder is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks Bill

I want to thank Bill. Last December I had a trip to Texas and didn't get the custom tune in time to install it. Well I used one of the canned tunes and got about 15.5 mpg average and the truck was not responsive at all. After getting back the custom tune was ready, and I got it install after calling you to get it done. I can't tell you how happy I am with the custom tune 87 performance. My truck is a different truck, snappy. I had a recent trip to Kalamazoo, Michigan on the way up I averaged over 19 MPG. On the return trip I averaged right at 22 mpg and this was 75-80 MPH. Thank You.

Bob
Old Thu, March 5th, 2009, 06:34 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Bob,

I'm glad that you got your tunes going and they working to your expectations. I'm just sorry that I wasn't able to get them finished before you headed to Texas. We probably could've saved you a few bucks in gas.

Give us a holler if there's anything else we can do for you.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!