Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software

Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software Tune your own 7.3L Diesel! If you have a question or comment about Minotaur? Post it here.

Also, check out our Facebook group: Facebook - Minotaur Tuners

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Thu, May 13th, 2010, 01:57 PM
Ford_1997

ford_1997 is on a distinguished road
Default Questions concerning Minotaur

1) If I already have a TS Performance 4 position chip with someone else's calibrations, will the Minotaur read these calibrations from my current TS chip? If so, can I edit them and write them back?

2) Do the standard calibrations that come with the package include tow calibrations? Can you list the calibrations that you would get for PCM calibration code TDE1?

3) Would the standard calibrations be fine for my truck modifications, or would you recommend custom tunes? 1997 F250 7.3L Powerstroke, BTS Auto transmission, Baby Swamp injectors, Banks down pipe, Banks exhaust, Banks intercooler, Dominator 66 turbo, HPX crossover Oil Hose, Tymar intake, lost Kitty, EGT/Boost/Trans Temp. gauges.....dang, have I really done all this?

To be quite honest, I don't think I would monkey with the calibrations that come with the package much, other than hopefully get the transmission to shift where I want it. I am looking for a couple good tow tunes and the other for some fun without huge smoke.

Thanks for any replies.