Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > 6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming

6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming Power Hungry Performance 6.0L FICM (Fuel Injection Control Module) programming has been
the industry standard for in FICM modification almost 10 years.

If you have questions or would like more information about the benefits, please post here.

Old Mon, February 21st, 2011, 02:20 PM
Whopper Junior

Agent86 is on a distinguished road
Default 2004 ECM strategy

I'm definitely going to get the FICM on my truck programmed by PHP, but what I don't know is if it's worth it to get the ECM done at the same time. All the info I've been able to find concerns the 05+ trucks with the VXCFxx strategies. My truck is currently running the VXBC9N8. Would I benefit from a rollback? I have an extra FICM that I could send in, but not an extra ECM, so if I do a rollback I'll have to wait for a remote programmer...

Thanks!

Build date 2/2004, 4x4, auto, LWB, CC. Only mod is 4" exhaust.
Old Mon, February 28th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Double Whopper

ssredrino is on a distinguished road
Default 2004 ficm

i had mine done by bill, both the ficm and the roll back truck now has the power it did new.

your ficm strat is the latest and is junk

please read Go Back Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford Super Duty & Excursion > 2003 to 2007 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel
my story and my questions

hope this helps
Old Tue, March 1st, 2011, 09:55 PM
Whopper Junior

Agent86 is on a distinguished road

Sure enough, your thread is almost the only one out there with any info for people with VXBCxxx strategies. Sounds like I'll be ordering the remote programming soon. When I first got the truck, in the spring of 2009, the word on all the forums was to make sure you had the latest flash, boy what a mistake!

Looking forward to the power I used to have!

Thanks
Old Sun, March 6th, 2011, 07:47 AM
Double Whopper

ssredrino is on a distinguished road
Default gryphon

trust me just order a new gryphon then you own it and pay bill 4 the programming it would be the quickest

an 04 original rollback ??? this will depend on your build date and the sticker number on your pcm

ficm = AMZ2AL09.PHF

trans = TQBD1N6.PHF <--- includes the original tow haul that came factory>

pcm = VXBC1NZ.PHF <--- includes pilot injection as came with factory>

all these files can be downloaded at http://www.motorcraftservice.com/vdi...?swproduct=IDS

but bill has them on his server and runs your computer with remote desktop and programs the gryphon in different modes to program your trucks different modules

please read Go Back Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford Super Duty & Excursion > 2003 to 2007 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel
my story and my questions (for people that need more info)

Last edited by ssredrino; Sun, March 6th, 2011 at 08:10 AM. Reason: added info