Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sat, January 3rd, 2009, 10:48 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
Default Funky Doodad on the Home Page

Hey there,

When I updated the website last week, I added two visitor maps on the bottom of the homepage. If you click on the little GeoVisitors box, you can see the people who have visited in the last 24 hours -- this one is a little freaky, though... sometimes, you will get an error message, and you'll have to refresh a couple of times until it corrects its own internal error. I also think (based on the forum alone!) that it's not able to map every IP address that it comes across.

Anyway... the big map is cumulative. If you click on it, you'll see where everyone has come from since January 1.

Just wanted to share. :giving:

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019

Last edited by Corey Cohron RIP; Sun, January 4th, 2009 at 06:26 PM.