Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Fri, January 27th, 2012, 08:45 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
HELP!

In early summer of 2011 I purchased an Edge Tuner for my 2007 Ford FX4. I was not informed that their product would not perform on my truck with the modifications made to my vehicle (cold air box & magna flow exhaust.) The program in the Edge programmer would put my truck in the limp home mode. I immediately contacted PHP and told them of the problem I had encountered & sent the programmer to them to be recalibrated. When I got the tuner back I was still experiencing the same problems as before. Since November of 2011 I have spoken with PHP on the phone several times giving additional information and as of yet (1/24/12) still no results. I have given my cell phone number and e-mail address on various occasions and still no response. I have over $500.00 invested in a useless programmer that is no more than a monitor.

We have been unable to contact PHP by phone on various occasions.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Sid Davis
Greenback, TN

I don't have any listing for "Sid Davis" (or any variants of the name) in the customer calibrations folder. If you sent your programmer in to be converted to a Gryphon but did not order custom tuning, then yes, you will have the same exact problem with our programmer that you did while it was an Edge unit.

Additionally, while I may have overlooked it, I do not see an order form with your name for ordering custom tunes. I don't get some of the order forms because all I do is write calibrations remotely from my home on the range, but as it stands, I don't have one with your name on it for custom tuning.

Last edited by cleatus12r; Fri, January 27th, 2012 at 09:18 AM.