Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford F-150, Expedition, Navigator, Blackwood, Mark-LT, SVT Lightning and H-D Editions > 1997 to 2009 Expedition and Navigator

1997 to 2009 Expedition and Navigator 4.6L and 5.4L (2V and 3V) equipped Expeditions and Navigators

Old Wed, December 31st, 2008, 04:06 PM
Whopper

RIZECUSTOMZ is on a distinguished road
gryphon for expedition

hey Bill are the programmers for the 2007 expeditions available yet? Thanks, Jeff
Old Wed, December 31st, 2008, 04:46 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

I know this one, Jeff. We still only have calibrations done for the 2005-2006 Expys, but I know it's on the ever-present List of Stuff for Bill to Work On. It's just a matter of finding the time to do it.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Thu, January 1st, 2009, 07:30 PM
Whopper

Default Let m know

Ok Cory,
I know you and Bill are swamped right now. Let me know when he gets one done and I will get it sold for you. And I need to have you send an application for dealer to my new email. rizecustomz@yahoo.com. I crashed the pc and lost the app. W have the tax id now so I need to get rolling with it. Thanks , Jeff
Old Thu, January 1st, 2009, 07:31 PM
Whopper

good to hear your son made it back ok. that is truelly great. thank him for serving his country from us here at rize customz..jeff
Old Fri, January 2nd, 2009, 11:45 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIZECUSTOMZ View Post
Ok Cory,
I know you and Bill are swamped right now. Let me know when he gets one done and I will get it sold for you. And I need to have you send an application for dealer to my new email. rizecustomz@yahoo.com. I crashed the pc and lost the app. W have the tax id now so I need to get rolling with it. Thanks , Jeff
Done! :puter:

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Fri, January 23rd, 2009, 03:29 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIZECUSTOMZ View Post
good to hear your son made it back ok. that is truelly great. thank him for serving his country from us here at rize customz..jeff
Why did I not see this until 4:30 this morning?

I will certainly be sure to do that, Jeff.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, May 13th, 2009, 03:13 AM
Noob

Tylus is on a distinguished road

know this is a bit old...but was hoping the info has changed some

Is the Gryphon available for the 07+ Expy now? I have an 08 that I'd love to get some custom tunes on

please
Old Sun, August 2nd, 2009, 08:56 PM
Noob

Tylus is on a distinguished road

Bump

anything new?
Old Sun, August 2nd, 2009, 11:14 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

SCT has recently added the 07-09 Expedition to their programmers, so we can offer you custom tunes for your Expy if you'd like.

Regarding the Gryphon, Bill says the problem is not the tunes -- it's the hardware which doesn't support the later Expys.

The SCT with 3 canned tunes would be $399; with three custom tunes, it would be $469. Of course, you won't have the gauges like you would with a Gryphon, but we're happy to at least provide you an option!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Sun, August 2nd, 2009, 11:35 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
SCT has recently added the 07-09 Expedition to their programmers, so we can offer you custom tunes for your Expy if you'd like.

Regarding the Gryphon, Bill says the problem is not the tunes -- it's the hardware which doesn't support the later Expys.

The SCT with 3 canned tunes would be $399; with three custom tunes, it would be $469. Of course, you won't have the gauges like you would with a Gryphon, but we're happy to at least provide you an option!
You know those 07-09 expy's and the 09 f150 sure do look awfully familiar under the hood. You sure that the 09 f150 programming and hardware isn't the same?

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.