Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Closed Thread

Old Mon, December 7th, 2009, 03:45 PM
Whopper

bossman15 is on a distinguished road
Default Gryphon's getting here wednesday!

Hey yall, ups has my gryphon scheduled to arrive wednesday and i cant even contain my excitement. My truck recently logged a p0174 and the check engine light came on. It doesnt have the normal power it has in the higher gears and idles really rough. also when accelerating in 4th gear to pass or go up hill the whole truck shakes and scares me too much to leave it in o/d so i turned it off and will sacrifice the as mileage that comes along in keeping it in 3rd. anyways im really hoping that the tuner will solve my problem, ive heard that with an intake (3.5 inch AEM Brute Force) you should run it on power level 2 since the tow tune runs richer but i am wondering if i could safely try level 3? if not ill just have to stick to 2 which is fine since itll still be far better than my stock tune performance wise (or so ive heard). im lookin forward to expanding my knowledge here and am glad to join to forum!
Old Mon, December 7th, 2009, 05:43 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats on your purchase!
Welcome to the forum!
Don't leave the rubber all in one spot!
Be safe!
Yes, by all means run that big CAI in level 2 canned tow! But don't rod it.
Please read through Jack's Q+A in Gryphon programmers before getting too excited:
http://www.forum.gopowerhungry.com/s...ead.php?t=1101

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.

Last edited by 88Racing; Mon, December 7th, 2009 at 05:56 PM.
Old Mon, December 7th, 2009, 09:07 PM
Whopper

bossman15 is on a distinguished road

Thanks, im looking forward to bein able to turn them 33's over without the road being wet for once haha. you guys sure are extremely knowledgeable and helpful to us newbies and i appreciate the insight. Any idea as to how long the wait time on those custom tunes are running right not? maybe bill or corey will jump in on this one
Old Mon, December 7th, 2009, 10:59 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossman15 View Post
Thanks, im looking forward to bein able to turn them 33's over without the road being wet for once haha. you guys sure are extremely knowledgeable and helpful to us newbies and i appreciate the insight. Any idea as to how long the wait time on those custom tunes are running right not? I can't quote any times on this. maybe bill or corey will jump in on this one
Your guess is as good as mine?
You could start a thread here:
http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=103

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Thu, December 10th, 2009, 07:30 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Hi there! Welcome to the forum!

As for custom tunes, the fact that Bill was in the office by himself throughout most of November delayed things a bit. He's currently working on mid October orders and hopes to be up to mid November by next week. While we're "closed" the week after Christmas, he plans to have the balance of November and December's orders completed -- as long as we have HEX codes, that is.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Thu, December 24th, 2009, 07:17 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

AZFX4 is on a distinguished road

Welcome aboard!
Closed Thread