Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests Let's face it -- there are times when everyone could use a few extra prayers coming their way. Feel free to post about prayers needed for yourself, family, friends, and anyone else!

Old Sun, September 6th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
Default Just keeping you up to date

I'm up for just a few minutes... just running through the forums to make sure there's nothing too pressing... then back to bed.

I am battling a kidney infection that started two weeks ago as something not so major. Doctor said that if this newest medicine (the third!) doesn't work, we're looking at a CATscan. We are still among the uninsured, and my gallbladder removal in May put us $13,000 in the hole!

I am SO over this being sick thing... the last few months have been pretty bad. Gallbladder surgery, migraine-from-He11, and now this. What a blessing to have a wonderful husband who takes it all in stride and simply takes care of me while handling the business stuff.

Please send prayers this way -- you don't even have to post! Just say a quick little mental one. I know they work!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, September 8th, 2009, 10:36 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Thoughts and prayers sent from my family to you GC!
Hope you get over this hurdle.
Drink plenty of water and cranberry juice.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Tue, September 8th, 2009, 03:46 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Corey - My thoughts are with you. Janet swears by cranberry juice too - get the "real" stuff, not the "cocktail".

- Jack
Old Tue, September 22nd, 2009, 07:44 AM
Native American Redneck

TXWolf is on a distinguished road

Our prayers are still with you ... hope you're doing better.

2008 F150 Supercrew Lariat 4x4
5.4L - 4.88 Gears
PHP Gryphon Programmer - BDS 6" Lift - Magnaflow Dual Exhaust - JLT Ram Air Intake - 20" Pacer Ridgeline Rims with 35" Mickey Thompson Baja ATZs Tires - Westin BullBar with Driving Lights