Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford F-150, Expedition, Navigator, Blackwood, Mark-LT, SVT Lightning and H-D Editions > 2004 to 2008 F-150 and Mark-LT

2004 to 2008 F-150 and Mark-LT 4.2L, 4.6L and 5.4L equipped F-150s and Mark-LTs

Old Thu, May 3rd, 2012, 03:00 PM
Whopper Junior

dfboothe907 is on a distinguished road
Default Custom tunes updated after dyno run

I was thinking about putting my truck on the dyno to see where it's at. If i get the dyno sheets for you guys at PHP, could you update the tunes and make them better? just a question to see if i could benefit from it

Thanks for your time
dfb907
Old Thu, May 3rd, 2012, 05:22 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

We'd be happy to dyno the vehicle and the, depending on the results, we can retune the vehicle. Just let me know when you'd like to schedule something and we'll set you up.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Thu, May 3rd, 2012, 07:34 PM
Whopper Junior

only problem with powerhungry doing the dyno run is you guys are in georgia and i'm in texas, that was the only reason i asked about doing it here and sending the information to you guys, have you guys done any cam swap tunes in a 5.4 3v? and what about long tube headers? i know i'll need an update but wondering if PHP can do it without having the truck on the dyno
Old Thu, May 3rd, 2012, 09:28 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

I'm sorry about that. I had misunderstood the question. Yes... You can dyno out there, send us the dyno sheets, and we can make adjustments here. That's not a problem at all. Just get with me and we can set up a time where we will be available while you are on the dyno so we can maximize the benefits of your expense.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Sat, May 5th, 2012, 09:36 PM
Bacon King

cajunboy2208 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfboothe907 View Post
only problem with powerhungry doing the dyno run is you guys are in georgia and i'm in texas, that was the only reason i asked about doing it here and sending the information to you guys, have you guys done any cam swap tunes in a 5.4 3v? and what about long tube headers? i know i'll need an update but wondering if PHP can do it without having the truck on the dyno
What cams are you planning to put on it?
They are few and far between, and hella expensive, best to go with a supercharger since they will be about the same price for our engines and get WAY more power... unless you found something way cheaper than what I've seen
Old Sun, May 6th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Whopper Junior

Thanks Mr. Bill i will definitely get with you when i get a chance to put it on the dyno,

I was thinking about a stage one cam, just for a lil bump in power, supercharger will give me more horsepower but it's out of the price range and i don't need another hundred horses just yet
Old Mon, May 14th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Whopper Junior

bigcail is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfboothe907 View Post
Thanks Mr. Bill i will definitely get with you when i get a chance to put it on the dyno,

I was thinking about a stage one cam, just for a lil bump in power, supercharger will give me more horsepower but it's out of the price range and i don't need another hundred horses just yet
always need more power