Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Sat, June 30th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Silver83

bivenspack is on a distinguished road
Default Free flow dual exhaust, do I need another tune?

Thinking about replacing the stock exhaust. If I go with a freer flowing dual exhaust do I need to get my Gryphon retuned? I've got an '05 Expy EB 5.4L. Everything else is stock except for Gott's mod and K&N air filter.
Old Sat, June 30th, 2012, 04:59 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bivenspack View Post
Thinking about replacing the stock exhaust. If I go with a freer flowing dual exhaust do I need to get my Gryphon retuned?
Nope.

By the way, I have every doubt in the world that you will actually find a "freer flowing" dual exhaust (especially a "true-dual") than an appropriately-sized single.