Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Tue, February 3rd, 2009, 07:40 PM
Whopper

gregk63 is on a distinguished road
Default adjustments on gryphon

OK, i have my new gryphon with canned tunes. my question is, can I make corrections for bigger tires, remove speed limiter with canned, or do I have to wait for custom tunes? Also, how are custom tunes delivered? Is that what the USB is for, laptop-to- gryphon?
Old Tue, February 3rd, 2009, 08:16 PM
Cali Gestapo!

Caforddude is on a distinguished road

You can make all those corrections at any time. (canned or custom tunes) The instruction manual explains how to do them all including changing readings to display.

Wish I could tell you how but I had to read the manual myself.

As far as the custom tunes. They will notify you via email they are ready and then yes you hook it up to your computer via the supplied USB cable. I was worried I would screw it up but it was easy to do.

Hope that helps

Old Tue, February 3rd, 2009, 10:28 PM
addicted

kokopellimotorsports is on a distinguished road

When you get the notice they are ready, Bill uses the Pegasus software to load them on your Gryphon. Yes your Gryphon has to be hooked up to your computer with the USB. Usually pretty easy.

Tuning is addicting. Lol.