Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Wed, February 4th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Member in Sin

SinCityFX4 is on a distinguished road
Crazy Body Shop People!!

So, had my truck in the shop today getting the new hood installed and was assaulted by some of the guys as I came out to the bay to pick it up.

What's that on your dash?

What can it do?

How much was it?

Told em what it was and one smart :censored3: was like...I had an edge it sucks...

Had to school 'em about Bill and Corey over here a little, but it was funny.:hand:

Anyways long story short....put your www up on the workboard and made a quick escape while I could.

Hope you get some business. If they are crazy I disavow sending them your way.
Old Wed, February 4th, 2009, 03:28 PM
addicted

kokopellimotorsports is on a distinguished road

Thanks for educating them on the Gryphon and I don't blame you on the

Tuning is addicting. Lol.

Last edited by kokopellimotorsports; Wed, February 4th, 2009 at 05:04 PM.
Old Wed, February 4th, 2009, 04:06 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinCityFX4 View Post
So, had my truck in the shop today getting the new hood installed and was assaulted by some of the guys as I came out to the bay to pick it up.

What's that on your dash?

What can it do?

How much was it?

Told em what it was and one smart :censored3: was like...I had an edge it sucks...

Had to school 'em about Bill and Corey over here a little, but it was funny.:hand:

Anyways long story short....put your www up on the workboard and made a quick escape while I could.

Hope you get some business. If they are crazy I disavow sending them your way.
Thanks, Hon! ( The check's in the mail...)

Honestly, thank you. The vast majority of our customers come from referrals and posts!

And BTW, what's that nonsense all about?!? <in my best uneducated idiot voice> "Hey what's that? The Edge is a piece of crap." For the life of me, I don't understand people sometimes. Do they think at ALL before they open their mouths or put their fingers on the keyboard? At what point did it become okay in this society to ignore the feelings of the other person and simply open your mouth to spew crap?

I'm old, but I'm not THAT old. (I'll be 40 in five months! ) God help either one of my sons if I ever hear something like that come out of either one of their mouths. Then again, I don't think it would happen. They're far from perfect, but their mama's raising them right. (Oh, okay, Daddy's pretty good, too. ) In fact, Liam went out of his way to run in front of some people that were ahead of us walking into Cracker Barrel the other day. My first thought way, "How rude. I'm gonna have to talk to that kid!" Turns out that he was running ahead to open the door for them. :o I felt like a big old doody head for doubting him, but darned if I wasn't the proudest person in the place.

My stepdad used to use the ol', "Opinions are like a$$holes. Everyone's got one, and they all stink."

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, February 4th, 2009, 04:18 PM
Member in Sin

SinCityFX4 is on a distinguished road

It's cool, didn't bother me a bit. He was rollin some beater :not sure what he had the edge in"

not doggin his ride because I have had some real winners, but he went flapping his gums and then was getting in a beat up ricer as I left.

Oh well, got the hood on (needs some shim work), passed the PHP word along, did some more homework :hammer:,now going to a convention.

Good day in my book
Old Wed, February 4th, 2009, 06:05 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Of course, there ARE times when a more undiplomatic opinion seems warranted. The SLR Motorsports chip is a prime candidate. Now I'd say it deserves the ranking of "crap" (or maybe worse)!

And, the guy who markets it and takes people's money for it is not such a winner either! :flipoff:

So, you see Corey, there's ALWAYS exceptions! (Said the old, wise man)

And, I'm proud of Liam too!

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer