Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Wed, January 14th, 2009, 04:57 PM
08Screw

mgmtdee63 is on a distinguished road
Default Custom Tune???

Hi Corey,

Donna From Long Island...Just wondering on how the tune is coming
For my husband Rob's F-150 Supercrew lariat?

Let me know,

Donna
Gryphon Programmer

Old Wed, January 14th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Double Whopper

MercedesTech is on a distinguished road

Also been wondering...
Old Wed, January 14th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Whopper

mwelsch is on a distinguished road

me too!!!!
Old Wed, January 14th, 2009, 09:07 PM
Double Whopper

Extreme Justice will become famous soon enough

me as well too
Old Wed, January 14th, 2009, 10:48 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Still pounding through the files. Expect to have much of them completed by the end of the week. Since I have a hard time relating forum names to real names, I'll have to get with Corey on the who's who and we'll get you a status update on your files.

I do want to apologize those who have had extended delays. We were expecting to have everything caught up by the end of December and things got a little behind. Of course, my 10 day trip to Edge to do the tuning for the 2009 F-150 (which I'll be posting about shortly) certainly put me a LOT farther back than I cared to be as I wasn't able to spend as much time on calibrations as I'd expected. I appreciate your patience and we should have everyone caught up here shortly.

Donna, if you could give me or Corey a call tomorrow at your convenience I'd appreciate it. I have some questions on your order that I need to get addressed.

Take care, all.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Tue, January 20th, 2009, 11:25 AM
08Screw

mgmtdee63 is on a distinguished road

Hi Bill,

You spoke to my Husband quite a few days ago, and
told him you were going to send the tune to him within
24 hours..I still have not received it.

Please let me know when I can Expect it.

Thanks,

Donna Masci-Bredin
Rob Bredin
Gryphon Programmer

Old Tue, January 20th, 2009, 12:00 PM
Double Whopper

Mark_123 is on a distinguished road

I wonder if there is an easy way to give us all an updated ETA on custom tunes. I know you guys are very busy. Is there a way you could let us know where in November you are with the custom tunes? I've been patiently waiting now for 8weeks. I don't mind waiting for your expertise, but I would be interested in knowing when to expect them if that is possible. Thanks Bill and Corey.

Mark
Old Tue, January 20th, 2009, 12:29 PM
Double Whopper

Extreme Justice will become famous soon enough

Even if its just a simple name and status post, ie

NAME STATUS
John Doe Recieved Form
John Smith Working on files
John John Still haven't processed

I know when I recieve a tracking number and it say's "In Transit" with nothing else, it makes me feel better , when it probably hasn't even left the place i ordered it from.

William Hilton AKA Extreme Justice
Old Tue, January 20th, 2009, 01:12 PM

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Hey all...

We would like to take a minute to clarify some issues we've had with how custom orders are handled. This should help avoid disappointment or confusion about when your custom files should be available.

All custom files are handled on a first come, first serve basis and are placed in the order queue based on the date that we receive the calibration (HEX) code, NOT by the date you placed your order. If we haven't received your calibration code, your order is NOT in the queue.

In most situations, custom files should be available within 4 weeks from the date we put the files in the queue and we try our best to meet or exceed this goal. Please keep in mind that in order to provide the best possible calibrations, we tune every file individually for each customer and do not reuse old files. This takes a considerable amount of time and I will absolutely not rush this process.

One other thing we'd like to mention is that customers that are experiencing any driveability, no-start or other issues will always receive top priority. This may unfortunately cause a delay in completing custom calibration orders.

We understand that it is difficult to be patient and we try as best as we can to be communicative about delays but given the sheer number of orders we have it can be difficult to stay on top of custom order status. This is something that we will certainly be trying to improve over the next few months. One thing we are looking into is a software solution that will provide instant status notification to our customers so they can easily see when they can expect their programmers or custom files, or provide notification to the customer as to whether we need any further information to complete their custom order. We don't yet have a timeline on this feature.

Finally, I want to apologize to those customers who have had to wait unreasonably long times only to find that their calibrations were completed and they did not receive notification that their files were ready. We have found that certain large e-mail handlers such as AOL, Yahoo, MSN, Gmail and a couple others have had issues with some of the e-mails we've sent. We've isolated one huge problem relating to how we were sending the e-mails and have since resolved it but there are still times that the notification e-mails do not reach the intended target. Occasionally this is our fault... either a mistyped e-mail address or something like that. Outside of that, we don't have any control over what happens to the e-mail once we send it and unless we receive a bounce notification we can only assume it was received by the customer. Again, we apologize for these situation but there's not much we can do about it.

I hope this helps clarify everything. If anyone has any further questions, let me know.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Old Tue, January 20th, 2009, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme Justice View Post
Even if its just a simple name and status post, ie

NAME STATUS
John Doe Recieved Form
John Smith Working on files
John John Still haven't processed

I know when I recieve a tracking number and it say's "In Transit" with nothing else, it makes me feel better , when it probably hasn't even left the place i ordered it from.

William Hilton AKA Extreme Justice
For obvious reasons, we don't like to post any customer information on the forum.

We are looking at an order tracking system that integrates with the Forum software but needless to say it's not cheap, although it would certainly help keep people up to date and avoid unnecessary phone calls. (Not that we don't like talking to you folks! ) As that develops, we'll keep people informed.

Take care.

Donna... Mark... Check your PMs.

(678) 890-1110

Last edited by Power Hungry; Tue, January 20th, 2009 at 02:07 PM.