Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Sun, February 15th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Let the Mud come!!!

twintips_17 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
In all honesty, I would say that the people who Bill will be working on tomorrow are from the end of November/beginning of December -- so that's about 10 weeks. NOW you see why we thought it was only fair to close up shop this week. A customer told me this week, "I guess it's better to have to wait instead of calling and being told that they'd have the tunes ready in a week. There must be a reason that you have so many orders."

We're hoping to be up to somewhere in January by the end of the week.
If you read my email i stressed i was in no hurry. I was just hoping for a ball park figure. Just the thought of having them on the way in the next year tickles me pink

SUPERcrew
AF1, EDGE, and EFANS with Magnaflow Exhast SISO.
Expy Console and Rear Seat Swap! Eagle 16's with 285-75/16 ST's
Gryphon Tuner soon to have custom tunes by PHP!
Old Sun, February 15th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Note to self: Be sure to tell Billy that Twintips_17 is willing to wait until Christmas for tunes.

We'll get 'em to you as soon as we can, but we sure do appreciate your patience!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Sun, February 15th, 2009, 09:34 PM
Let the Mud come!!!

Quote:
Note to self: Be sure to tell Billy that Twintips_17 is willing to wait until Christmas for tunes.

We'll get 'em to you as soon as we can, but we sure do appreciate your patience!
I sent you an email asking a question. Before you start working on my tunes i would like to talk to bill. I would rather wait and get what i want then rush it.

Is there a way i could talk to bill over the phone before he works on my tunes? I know you said he would be unreachable from the 20th through the 23rd.

Like i said i would rather wait then rush it.

SUPERcrew
Old Sun, February 15th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by twintips_17 View Post
I sent you an email asking a question. Before you start working on my tunes i would like to talk to bill. I would rather wait and get what i want then rush it.

Is there a way i could talk to bill over the phone before he works on my tunes? I know you said he would be unreachable from the 20th through the 23rd.

Like i said i would rather wait then rush it.
No worries! I'll put a note on your order form to call you before writing your tunes. If you'd like to chat before that, let me know, and I'll assemble a list -- and put you on the top -- of people for Billy to call when he gets a minute this week.

BTW, I haven't opened any e-mails from the weekend, which is why you haven't received a reply but I did see that you sent two.

OH! And thank you for putting your name in your User CP. Sure did make life easy a couple of minutes ago.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Sun, February 15th, 2009, 09:55 PM
Let the Mud come!!!

Quote:
No worries! I'll put a note on your order form to call you before writing your tunes. If you'd like to chat before that, let me know, and I'll assemble a list -- and put you on the top -- of people for Billy to call when he gets a minute this week.

BTW, I haven't opened any e-mails from the weekend, which is why you haven't received a reply but I did see that you sent two.

OH! And thank you for putting your name in your User CP. Sure did make life easy a couple of minutes ago.
NO rush. I would just like to talk to him and i dont need to do it soon. So if by any means there are other people that need to talk to him then put them first.

You already have my money...

I really want to thank you guys for the sevice i have recived here.

And how could i miss the big paragraph at the top of the page. I had to add my name before i got a bad smiley from you!!!:cry:

SUPERcrew
Old Sun, February 15th, 2009, 10:14 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

NO rush. I would just like to talk to him and i dont need to do it soon. So if by any means there are other people that need to talk to him then put them first.
You are a honey. I'll let him know that you'd like to talk to him when he gets a chance.

I haven't even opened up the e-mail with your order yet! But tomorrow is another day.

I really want to thank you guys for the service i have received here.
You are very welcome. We do the best we can!

And how could i miss the big paragraph at the top of the page. I had to add my name before i got a bad smiley from you!!!:cry:
That's it! I should SHAME members into putting their names into their User CPs! I'll make a master list and give people or next to their screen name!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Sun, February 15th, 2009, 10:33 PM
Let the Mud come!!!

Quote:
You are a honey. I'll let him know that you'd like to talk to him when he gets a chance.

I haven't even opened up the e-mail with your order yet! But tomorrow is another day.

I really want to thank you guys for the service i have received here.
You are very welcome. We do the best we can!

That's it! I should SHAME members into putting their names into their User CPs! I'll make a master list and give people or next to their screen name!
I just read your wait tell christmas..... NO LOL

I left my number on the order form, so whenever he gets extra time he can call me.

By the way.... Is it to late to add a tune or two to my order?

SUPERcrew
Old Mon, February 16th, 2009, 11:06 AM
Whopper

blackfx4ny is on a distinguished road

Quote:
In all honesty, I would say that the people who Bill will be working on tomorrow are from the end of November/beginning of December -- so that's about 10 weeks. NOW you see why we thought it was only fair to close up shop this week. A customer told me this week, "I guess it's better to have to wait instead of calling and being told that they'd have the tunes ready in a week. There must be a reason that you have so many orders."

We're hoping to be up to somewhere in January by the end of the week.
Sweet, that means mine may be ready this week. I am going to try to not get too excited though. Everybody leave Bill alone.
Old Mon, February 16th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Let the Mud come!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfx4ny View Post
Sweet, that means mine may be ready this week. I am going to try to not get too excited though. Everybody leave Bill alone.
Just for that im guna call and ask a ton of stupid questions!!!

Maybe slow him down a bit

Just joking. Hope you get them soon!!!
Old Mon, February 16th, 2009, 08:28 PM
Double Whopper

Extreme Justice will become famous soon enough
Quote:
In all honesty, I would say that the people who Bill will be working on tomorrow are from the end of November/beginning of December
Yah, I'm in the December group. All these posts about DISAPPOINTED with Custom Tunes, has gotten me more and more excited about getting mine.