Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Closed Thread

Old Mon, April 19th, 2010, 11:34 PM
Whopper Junior

Duskrider is on a distinguished road
Default Howdy from New Mexico

Hey all,

Recent proud owner of an '07 SuperCrew here in southern New Mexico, and glad to meet cha. Looking for ways to mod my truck I came upon countless mentions of PHP and the Gryphon, and it wasn't long before I got convinced that I just had to have one.

So, sent my order form in today and am waiting to hear back. Figure I'll fax it tomorrow just to be sure.

Looks like you guys have a great forum here... looking forward to being a part, even if I just mostly lurk. See ya around!
Imagination is more important than knowledge -Albert Einstein
Old Tue, April 20th, 2010, 01:00 AM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

I wouldnt worry about faxing in the order if you have already emailed it unless Bill or Corey ask you to. They seem to be busy enough that if you did fax it, you might get 2 Gryphons sent to you .. They are fairly quick with the email response on the new orders, but if you dont hear back from them in a few days then call them and make sure they got your order... well at least that is my advise
Old Tue, April 20th, 2010, 01:10 AM
Whopper Junior

Duskrider is on a distinguished road

I hear ya, but I'll let them know in the fax that I've already emailed them. The real problem is that in my rush to get one before the sale ends I forgot to specify that I wanted a CS with a mount pod, so I need to update that. I figure as busy as they are the easiest way is to fax a new order with the explanation included... that way they can fill it at their leisure instead of going back and forth in email to try and explain it.

I have to pay for the invoice manually anyway once they send it to me, so I'm not worried about getting charged twice or getting two units.

Trust me, I don't want to make any more work for Bill and Corey, I just jumped the gun. I figure a fax with explanation is the easiest and least bothersome way to let them know what I want. Hopefully.
Imagination is more important than knowledge -Albert Einstein
Old Tue, April 20th, 2010, 01:25 AM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

Again not that I am an expert, but I dont think faxing it would be a problem anymore , but I still think I would try a few times to call them tomorrow and see what they say, mainly because Corey can edit your order on the spot as far as I know. either way good luck!
Old Tue, April 20th, 2010, 06:40 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome!

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Tue, April 20th, 2010, 08:17 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

JWBFX4 is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum