Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > Site Feedback

Site Feedback We'd like to hear from you! Please let us know what you like or don't like so that we can make your experience here a favorable one.

Old Mon, November 30th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
Default Issues with the New Forum Hosting

Over the weekend, we moved the forum to a new host (hopefully, we won't be seeing anymore "Database Error" messages again!) If anyone encounters any problems with the forum due to the move, please post them here so that they can be addressed!

Thank you!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, November 30th, 2009, 05:50 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Slow and choppy loading on the BB.
Did all those pictures I uploaded on Friday go by by? Including my sig pic?

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Mon, November 30th, 2009, 06:13 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

It would appear so. Like I mentioned on the phone, the exported database stopped somewhere in the middle of the "pictures" table. I'd assume that means that any of the later entries got scuttled.

Sorry....

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Mon, November 30th, 2009, 06:16 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

When you're at "Power Hungry Performance Forums" page and can see all the sub forums with the latest post being displayed. I click on the latest post and I'm not redireted there, its to the begining of the thread and not the last post in the thread.

Old Mon, November 30th, 2009, 06:42 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
It would appear so. Like I mentioned on the phone, the exported database stopped somewhere in the middle of the "pictures" table. I'd assume that means that any of the later entries got scuttled.

Sorry....
Let me check when I get home to make sure it isn't a BB thing with the pix.

Old Mon, November 30th, 2009, 08:06 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Racing View Post
When you're at "Power Hungry Performance Forums" page and can see all the sub forums with the latest post being displayed. I click on the latest post and I'm not redirected there, its to the beginning of the thread and not the last post in the thread.
Dunno? Works fine for me. Goes to the last post every time.

I will say that one thing I did change is that now the "Unread" tags are stored in the database so that new unread posts will ALWAYS be new unread posts until you actually read them. This works much better than the old way which was to reset based on a specific amount of time (60 minutes I believe). Anyway, the way the unread handler works now, it may be affecting at which point you enter a thread.

Let me know.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Mon, November 30th, 2009, 10:26 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

Yep!
Pix gone outa the albums.
Oh well I'll spend another hour putting them back in on Friday.
No other issues found yet.