Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford Super Duty & Excursion > 2003 to 2007 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel

2003 to 2007 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel equipped Super Duty and Excursion

Old Thu, December 9th, 2010, 11:33 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

You WILL NEED to talk to Bill and it will have to be done over the phone and possibly (if you're as computer un-savvy as I am) using a computer that is able to use the remote desktop function.
Old Mon, December 13th, 2010, 06:36 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Just so folks understand...

ECM/TCM rollbacks must be handled by me over the phone as they require specific information to be extracted from the vehicle before proceeding. Otherwise, all the VID information (PATS information, VIN, and build data) would be erased could cause the ECM to set a DTC for "Corrupted VID Block". We extract that data from the ECM and build it into the replacement files which are then downloaded onto the unit and programmed into the vehicle's ECM/TCM.

FICM programming is completely self contained and can be handled by the customer without any need for assistance or intervention from us.

Stephen,

There isn't any contact information in your User CP (other than your first name) so I have no way to get in touch with you until we return to the office on Monday, Dec. 20th.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Mon, December 13th, 2010, 08:59 PM
atk

atk is on a distinguished road

which is done first, FICM or ECM/TCM?

would a laptop make this process(ECM/TCM rollback) easier?

thanks for your time....

Tuned by PHP.... SCT-X3.... Mbrp duals....and more....

Last edited by atk; Mon, December 13th, 2010 at 09:32 PM.
Old Tue, December 14th, 2010, 08:59 AM

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

The device comes preloaded to handle the FICM program first. The ECM/TCM rollback will be handled via download. (ie. The laptop will definitely be handy.)

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Old Tue, December 14th, 2010, 10:09 PM
atk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
The ECM/TCM rollback will be handled via download.

can this be accomplished in a day? the reason i ask, i may need to take some time off work to do this....which isn`t a bad thing

got the green light from Mrs. ATK to purchase a lap top....

Last edited by atk; Tue, December 14th, 2010 at 10:21 PM.
Old Wed, December 15th, 2010, 09:04 AM

The whole process take about 30-40 minutes so you don't have to take any time off... unless you... *ahem* ... NEED to. Just let me know what would be a good time and we'll set something up for you.

(678) 890-1110

Old Wed, December 15th, 2010, 07:38 PM
atk

sounds good. i`ll give you a call once i get programmer and reprogram FICM. probaly take the afternoon off ( or maybe the whole day.... )

have a good one and enjoy rest of your holiday....