Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Thu, December 9th, 2010, 05:59 PM
Whopper

Kwattro is on a distinguished road
Help Swamps Diesel unable to complete customer orders...

Please contact Swamps.

[Additional information removed by Power Hungry as it serves no purpose.]

Last edited by Power Hungry; Fri, December 10th, 2010 at 02:09 AM.
Old Thu, December 9th, 2010, 09:25 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

I left a message for Cody.
Old Fri, December 10th, 2010, 02:21 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwattro View Post
Please contact Swamps.

[Additional information removed by Power Hungry as it serves no purpose.]
The following has been clearly stated on our website and forum for at least the last 2 weeks:

The PHP office will be closed December 9 - December 17. Bill and Corey will be completely unreachable; Cody can be reached directly at 678-890-8117, and he can help with product questions and 7.3 technical support; he will not, however, be able to answer questions regarding order status. In the event of a disabled vehicle, please post in the Emergency section of the forum; we will contact you as soon as we can. Please call or e-mail us before December 9 with any questions or concerns.

Thank you for understanding how important it is for us to devote our uninterrupted time to our sons during this week.

Please Note: Our forum policy has always been that we absolutely do not tolerate inappropriate, rude or disrespectful posts. They do not serve any purpose and will be immediately deleted.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Fri, December 10th, 2010, 11:16 AM
Whopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
The following has been clearly stated on our website and forum for at least the last 2 weeks...
So? Does that make it alright? I was trying to do business with Swamps and wasn't I surprised to find out you're their programming vendor. Why would I look at this website for a product from a different company? I'm not on the Home Depot website looking for the latest news on Lowes. I can't believe you left them, and who knows how many other customers, swinging in the wind like that. I don't know how may calls Swamps had to make like the one I got, but that's a lot of crow eating gong on trying to explain that your order is done except for the programming because there was a issue and the vendor pulled anchor and took off for a week. I don't know what you're doing there, but I'm sure it's important. I hope you can find a little time to at least provide some support to a vendor of your products so their business doesn't get dragged through the mud. Meanwhile I'll just wait for another PHP product that I've paid for upfront and won't get when promised.
Old Fri, December 10th, 2010, 04:21 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
So? Does that make it alright? I was trying to do business with Swamps and wasn't I surprised to find out you're their programming vendor. Why would I look at this website for a product from a different company? I'm not on the Home Depot website looking for the latest news on Lowes. I can't believe you left them, and who knows how many other customers, swinging in the wind like that. I don't know how may calls Swamps had to make like the one I got, but that's a lot of crow eating gong on trying to explain that your order is done except for the programming because there was a issue and the vendor pulled anchor and took off for a week. I don't iknow what you're doing there, but I'm sure it's important. I hope you can find a little time to at least provide some support to a vendor of your products so their business doesn't get dragged through the mud. Meanwhile I'll just wait for another PHP product that I've paid for upfront and won't get when promised.
First of all, my family and I have a right to take a vacation. We work hard every day and there is absolutely nothing you can possibly say that is going to make me apologetic for me and Corey taking a week off to spend with our children.

Second, there was no "ISSUE" with any of our products and we didn't leave anyone "SWINGING IN THE WND", as you so eloquently put it. The simple fact is that Swamp's ran out of licenses for their FICM programmer. If they weren't aware of how many licenses they had left then that's their fault, not ours. Your beef is with them, not us. To use your analogy, if I were to go to Home Depot to purchase a hammer or a tape measure and they didn't have any because they forgot to order from Stanley, I sure as heck wouldn't be calling Stanley up and giving them crap. It's Home Depot's fault, plain and simple.

Now... what's funny is that when I talked to Jonathan today, he said that Patrick had explained to you the situation about us being out of town and that you had absolutely no problem with it and would wait until next week. However, just a few short hours later you seemed to feel completely justified to come on here and throw crap at us. You attitude at this point is so poor that I'm not going to even bother addressing it any further as it would simply be a waste of my time.

In any event, Jonathan was taken care of so you'll be getting your FICM back soon. Now you can go find someone else to annoy and complain about.

Have a safe and blessed holiday season.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!

Last edited by Power Hungry; Fri, December 10th, 2010 at 05:31 PM.
Old Fri, December 10th, 2010, 06:22 PM
Whopper

You have my most humble apology for jumping the gun on you.

No hard feelings Bill. I think your product is likely some of the best out there, and I'm pleased my FICM programming is yours because I know it will perform. I just can't stand how you run the business.

[Additional comments removed due to verbal incontinence]

Last edited by Power Hungry; Fri, December 10th, 2010 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Verbal Incontinence
Old Fri, December 10th, 2010, 08:00 PM
Forum Predator

Have a nice holiday now that you are back on track.
Old Fri, December 10th, 2010, 08:41 PM
tech man

StripperDJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You have my most humble apology for jumping the gun on you.

No hard feelings Bill. I think your product is likely some of the best out there, and I'm pleased my FICM programming is yours because I know it will perform. I just can't stand how you run the business.

[Additional comments removed due to verbal incontinence]

You kinda lost me on this,,,,Bill takes time away from his family on there vacation to address your issue,,and you cant stand how he runs his buisness...I'm really at a loss on this..I mean, i work for them and i can honestly say that bill and corey are two of the nicest people i have ever had the honor of knowing,,and you have NO IDEA how many after hours these people pull to help customers out. So ,,if you have a problem with bill and or any other PHP employee then you just cant get along with anybody...I hate to sound rude to you and im sure your gonna come come back with something, and thats ok..
I'm just confused on your problem with how they run there buisness.. Like bill said its been stated for atleast two weeks that the office will be closed..I'm not upset just curious..
Old Fri, December 10th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Forum Predator

Brad, dont worry about it. I still have the original post and the issue, typed by Kwattro himself, "my product is on the way without further delay."
Bill took time away from his family on their vacation to get this issue moving and it has been resolved.
Old Sat, December 11th, 2010, 02:47 AM
Whopper

I have no issue with the hours, hardwork or kindness of Corey or Bill, in fact I'm sure they're great people. My issues with their business conduct seem to be moot point here anyway seeing that my posts have been selectively edited to the direct benefit of PHP. I can only speculate as to why someone would block that information. Perhaps cowardice or embaressment. Regardless I also have kept a transcript of all communications. My intentions were to drop this altogether and chaulk it up to a bad consumer experience, but this shadey and escapist practice of editing posts of a consumer concern to save face for the company has compelled me to share my experiences to other potential purchasers. It's a great insight into how a company and its staff will react to a tough situation.
Closed Thread