Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > 6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming

6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming Power Hungry Performance 6.0L FICM (Fuel Injection Control Module) programming has been
the industry standard for in FICM modification almost 10 years.

If you have questions or would like more information about the benefits, please post here.

Old Thu, April 26th, 2012, 11:09 PM
Whopper Junior

F-SERI-ouS is on a distinguished road
Default how do i find the stats?

ok, so i searched around, maybe not well enough, but i could not find much on how exactly to find out what strategy i have on my brothers truck? we have a banks IQ for it, and i have not figured out how to get the strategy of the e/t/ficm on it. does anyone know how? or do i just have to get a scan tool of a certain brand or what? i would really like to find out which strats i have so that i can go about getting a better one, or just getting the performance tunes.

thanks.
Old Fri, April 27th, 2012, 12:52 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with the IQ so I'm not going to be of much help there. All I can offer is that you look in the menuing for anything that indicates "Vehicle Information" or "Calibration Information" or something like that. Also, if you know anyone with an SCT it will show you the ECM and TCM cals, although it does not show the FICM. Outside of that, a trip to the dealer will get you the information you need. Pay the tech $20 (or maybe a 12-pack ) and he may plug the IDS in and get you the calibration info you need.

Good luck.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Fri, April 27th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Whopper Junior

F-SERI-ouS is on a distinguished road

ok, ill give the 12 pack idea a try. thanks. oh, and more on the truck it is a 2006 f-350 drw, 4x4, cc, auto. do you think i ought to get a better strategy? i would really like to get some better throttle response and such. fuel mileage is great too.
Old Fri, April 27th, 2012, 11:01 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Without knowing what your calibration is now, I can't adequately advise on the rollback. Once you figure that out we can point you in the right direction.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!