Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software

Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software Tune your own 7.3L Diesel! If you have a question or comment about Minotaur? Post it here.

Also, check out our Facebook group: Facebook - Minotaur Tuners

Old Fri, March 20th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Whopper

TurboDave is on a distinguished road
Default Recieved the Minotaur !!!! and already sold u guys a chip lol

Bill, Corey i really appreciate the help getting me into the Minotaur software.
Bill sent me the def file I needed yesterday as well as some PMT shift files (which i greatly appreciate). Now i just have to learn the lingo of the software and to be honest looks like i have my work cut out lol. Does Bill have a txt file or something that can explain the maps, function tables within the software by chance?
I'm used to seeing VE tables etc. in tuning the Honda's and im a bit confused with the labeling on this but a little help from BIll and im sure he'll get me going.

BTW

Had a friend with a 02 same as mine with stock inj. come by and ride in my truck and wanted to check on chipping his, after talking with Bill I flashed my chip placed it in his truck and looks like ive sold PHP a chip already lol
And he has a friend that wants to come by next week to try one out also, so possibly another.

Basically just wanted to jump in here and thank you for all the help so far and btw Corey i guess i need to order another chip and hopefully next week I might get another sold for you

I'll try to give you a call monday or tuesday and order that chip and also if BIll has time chat with him for a few minutes to try and understand the maps i need to look at adjusting for mine
Old Fri, March 20th, 2009, 11:16 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Dave,

It's a shame you can't make it to Bean's this weekend. It would be cool to sit and chat with you a little about the software.

In regards to the definitions, we have new builds for the definition files which we are about to release that are very well notated with descriptions of the functions and how they interact with each other. We were hoping to have them ready last week, but as always things come up and projects keep getting pushed back. It's tough being the only one who can do the engineering & development stuff. I often wish I could find someone that would be talented enough to help take some of this load off my back, but since what we do is as much art as it is engineering, it's tough. Maybe one day...

In any event, just give us a shout Monday and let us know what you need. When I get some time either Monday or Tuesday Evening I'll give you a shout and go over the basics.

Take care and have a great weekend!

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Tue, March 24th, 2009, 11:40 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboDave View Post
Basically just wanted to jump in here and thank you for all the help so far and btw Corey i guess i need to order another chip and hopefully next week I might get another sold for you
It's on its way!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, March 25th, 2009, 12:01 AM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

soutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura about

Bill, How about posting the basics in the forum, I am sure I will have a lot of the same questions
Projects. 1970's Hustler and Max II Amphibious ATV's
Old Fri, March 27th, 2009, 10:04 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
In regards to the definitions, we have new builds for the definition files which we are about to release that are very well notated with descriptions of the functions and how they interact with each other. We were hoping to have them ready last week, but as always things come up and projects keep getting pushed back. It's tough being the only one who can do the engineering & development stuff. I often wish I could find someone that would be talented enough to help take some of this load off my back, but since what we do is as much art as it is engineering, it's tough. Maybe one day...

Someone mentioned a while back about putting me on the payroll.....

I know you're gone right now, but how are the definitions coming?
Old Fri, April 10th, 2009, 01:04 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post

In regards to the definitions, we have new builds for the definition files which we are about to release that are very well notated with descriptions of the functions and how they interact with each other. We were hoping to have them ready last week, but as always things come up and projects keep getting pushed back.
Any word yet? Not that I have any chips I'm willing to attemt to program at this time, but I have lots of initial tunes to build.

I hate to sound like a broken record.......Wait. What's a record?

I hate to sound like a scratched CD. There, I know what that means.