Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software

Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software Tune your own 7.3L Diesel! If you have a question or comment about Minotaur? Post it here.

Also, check out our Facebook group: Facebook - Minotaur Tuners

Old Sun, February 8th, 2009, 09:42 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all
Default Software..how and where?

When I received my Sniper "Delta Force" program, it was sent via email after completion of a EULA. The "templates" and base files also came via email. How do I get my Minotaur and RDTs?

I know my Romulator setup will be in the brown truck since it's "hardware", but I was just curious as to how I get my "software".
Old Mon, February 9th, 2009, 08:26 AM
Tuner novice

F-127 is on a distinguished road

Good question cleatus. I can't answer your question, but I did think of another question which relates to software. Not to steal your thread though.

Is there any compatibility issues with the Minotaur software? I've notice this while looking at the Pegasus software and I'm assuming Minotaur is the same

"Pegasus currently runs on Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000 and 2003 as well as 32 bit versions of XP and Vista. You can also run Pegasus on Mac OS X using Parallels or VMware Fusion. At this time we regret that we are not able to support 64 bit versions of Windows or MAC computers. For further information and instructions, please download the Pegasus Installation and Quick-Start Users Guide."

If the above is same with Minotaur, is there any plans for compatibility with 64-bit Vista? How about system requirements? I either have a new 64-bit Vista computer or an older PC with XP. I'd like to be sure I can use the Minotaur software "when" I buy it.... not "if."
Old Mon, February 9th, 2009, 08:50 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatus12r View Post
When I received my Sniper "Delta Force" program, it was sent via email after completion of a EULA. The "templates" and base files also came via email. How do I get my Minotaur and RDTs?

I know my Romulator setup will be in the brown truck since it's "hardware", but I was just curious as to how I get my "software".
Hey Cody,

My end was the hardware, and I've got that covered. Romulators came in on Friday, and Adapters were completed over the weekend. I should be shipping a box to you and a few other customers today! I believe you have to download Minotaur and then give us a shout for the unlock code; Bill will e-mail you your RDT and other files. He came to bed about 6AM and is still sleeping, or I'd ask him. I'll find out the answer as soon as he's awake, which should be any time now.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019

Last edited by Corey Cohron RIP; Mon, February 9th, 2009 at 03:28 PM.
Old Mon, February 9th, 2009, 10:03 AM
Tuner NON-extraordinaire

secondarychaos has a spectacular aura aboutsecondarychaos has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
I should be shipping a box to you and a few other customers today!
Not to mention the fact that the grants are ridiculous and you have to be in very specific categories to qualify - Male, between the ages of 41 and 42, who rides a unicycle to work, has a baby rhino for a pet, and only eats pork fried rice all day.
Old Mon, February 9th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Double Whopper

Blowby is on a distinguished road

Corey,

Can you send me a link to download the software. Also the lic file so I can start working on a few tunes before the hardware arrives.
Thanks.
Swamps Diesel Performance - Injectors & IDM
Gearhead Automotive Performance - Stage II Cam
Old Mon, February 9th, 2009, 03:29 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

I shipped your romulator and adapter today, Blowby, and Bill says he has an update for you??? I guess you know what that means. He's on it.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, February 9th, 2009, 04:26 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

I hate to sound like an idiot, but I can't find ANYWHERE on your website to download the Minotaur software.......

Could you please give me a link?

Thank you!!
Old Mon, February 9th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Honestly, my first thought was How could he not find the link? Then I went to the website and poked around a little bit. Looks like I must've left it off when I redid the website!

Bill's going to put a link to download the software in the Minotaur FAQs this evening (he's working on RDTs), and I'll get one back on the Minotaur Product Page on the website this week.

A big fat DUH to me.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, February 9th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Double Whopper

Blowby is on a distinguished road

Thanks Corey, I'll look for the link tonight. Can you email my codes so I can use the software?
Swamps Diesel Performance - Injectors & IDM
Gearhead Automotive Performance - Stage II Cam
Old Mon, February 9th, 2009, 08:18 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

Ditto!!!