Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Closed Thread

Old Sat, August 21st, 2010, 02:45 AM
Little Engine That Could

DaJokr is on a distinguished road
Default New Canadian :)

Hey folks. Thought I'd crawl out of my igloo and take a peek around for a tuner for my 07 Scab 4.6L. Have had it a couple months and since I start working out of town next week I'll have enough $$$ to get some winter tires for my travels north this year and to install a tuner before replacing my wifes front bumper (oops).

So if anyone here has a 4.6L with the Gryphon installed, maybe you could let me know what I could expect since from what I have found while looking around...its tops Thanks in advance.
Old Sat, August 21st, 2010, 07:40 AM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

I've got a '08 4.6L. The gryphon made a huge improvement on the shifting and overall driveablity. The programmer in conjunction with the gotts mod also gave me a better mileage a bit more power.
Old Fri, August 27th, 2010, 09:15 PM
Whopper

Tempsho is on a distinguished road

Welcome fellow Canadian! I am from Northern Manitoba. I know exactly what it's like driving in Canadian winters. What kind of tires are you going to run? I run Nokian Vatiiva's on our 04 4Runner and they are great tires for the price!
Old Wed, September 1st, 2010, 12:29 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome!

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Closed Thread