Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Thu, April 9th, 2009, 08:34 PM
Mini Me

BluByu1986 is on a distinguished road
Default Need a Status Update on Order Please

Hi Bill & Corey,

I thought that this might be a way to get in touch with you and get some information.

First off, I just want to say thanks for all your help and can't wait to get the Gryphon back and start playing with it.

So,

I've tried calling the shop multiple times and have left messages on the m/c, but still have not gotten a response. I know that both of you are extremely busy and I'm in no way trying to start a fire here. The last time Bill and I talked you had found my Gryphon and other items that were misplaced in the shop and were going to ship it out. I've still yet to see it in the mail and was wondering if there was a tracking # to see if it's in cyber space, on-route, stuck at the border.... etc.

I know that on my bill of sale (Jan/09) that you were going to be shipping it out the next day. When you get a chance, would you be able to verify whether or not the Gryphon with 3 Custom Tunes, PCM, plug-in cord and New Pod is or will be shipped soon and possibly e-mail me a tracking #.

I hate to have to post a letter like this on the forums, but as I've stated above, I've tried calling, e-mailing and Pm's sent multiple times.

Thanks again for all your help,

Jamie
Old Thu, April 9th, 2009, 08:49 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Ouch! January? This seems way too long to me.

I know things can happen when parcels cross the border, but 3 months? I think something bad HAS happened.

I'd suggest you PM Corey about this - make sure you include your name, address, actual date ordered and anything else you think might help them locate your order and package status.

And - thanks for being so civil and understanding! I know Bill and Corey WILL do right by you!

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Thu, April 9th, 2009, 08:56 PM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

soutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura about

some Customs agent probably has a really cool programmer on his truck now Seriously, I wonder how much stuff just disappears in customs
Projects. 1970's Hustler and Max II Amphibious ATV's
Old Thu, April 9th, 2009, 09:26 PM
Mini Me

My invoice was on Jan. of this year.... Bill has had the unit since November of last year and he's helped me out alot by doing a PCM retrieval as it was partially wiped out. And, went to Edge and got me a new unit, then converted it to a Gryphon and created 3 custom files for me. I am thank full, just starting to get frustrated.

I don't think the unit has been shipped out yet, because I think Corey usually e-mails a tracking # when it's been shipped.

As for my details and info., I've sent e-mails, phone messages and PM's with all my info, invoice #, telephone #, e-mail and my Username on this forum.

I know they will try to resolve this problem, I do have faith, would just like to know how much longer I need to wait. Nice weather is finally coming and it would be nice to play with my new toy. Also, I've just put some new tires on my truck and need to change the tire size in the PCM to adjust my odometer.

Thanks,

Jamie
Old Fri, April 10th, 2009, 07:58 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Jamie,

Bill's going to give you a shout today. No worries. Nothing's lost. Just some confusion...

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Fri, April 10th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Mini Me

Hey Corey/Bill,

I'm actually at work right now (14:40 hrs) working some overtime. Won't be home tonight until at least 20:00 hrs. If you can, you can call me after 20:00 hrs.

And I will be working from 06:00 to 12:00 on Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks,

Jamie
Old Fri, April 10th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Mini Me

Just wanted to let you know that Bill called tonight and left a message.... Thanks. Seems that there was a problem with the shipping co. every time they tried to send the package out.

Never lost any faith, just got discouraged for a little bit. All is good. Package should be here some time next week.

Cheers,
Old Fri, April 10th, 2009, 08:59 PM
Member in Sin

SinCityFX4 is on a distinguished road

Sweet
Old Fri, April 10th, 2009, 10:10 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Cool!
Happy you got your answer!

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Mon, April 13th, 2009, 02:32 PM
F-150 Fanatic

onefitty is on a distinguished road

Hey Bill and Corey,
I am having a similar issue getting in contact with you guys. I know it has been really busy, but I have emailed you and PMed you on this forum and one other, and was just looking for a status update on my order that was placed back in February. (Feb. 20th) I sent you an email and you stated that you were running through some other things and hadn't had a chance to look at it yet, however that was about a week ago. Any update at all would be a great relief.

Thanks!
Joe S.