Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > Latest News

Latest News Stay up to date with what's going on.

Closed Thread

Old Thu, June 25th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
Default 97-03 Gryphon Programmers

Well, it looks as if a solution is on the horizon! We spoke with Edge today, and they seem to have found and are in the process of correcting the issue with the cables. If all goes well, we should be offering the Gryphon programmer -- as well as upgrades! -- for the 1997-2003 F-150 again!

I'll post when everything is finalized.

I do want to add this: for the past year+, the 97-03 Gryphons have only made up a small percentage of our sales; therefore, we didn't stock many of them. However, it seems that there are a lot of people out there who are interested in this programmer. If you are planning on placing an order for a 97-03 Gryphon next month, I would REALLY appreciate it if you could drop me an e-mail to let me know so that we can place the order accordingly. We usually place one order per month with Edge, so if we run out, chances are great that you'll have to wait a month for us to place the next order. If you'd like to reserve one and make sure one is slated to be shipped to you, we can certainly do that for a $50 deposit.

And BTW, kudos to Edge for recognizing the problem and fixing it. There are so many companies that would have continued to overlook it and simply replaced cables as needed.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Closed Thread