Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests Let's face it -- there are times when everyone could use a few extra prayers coming their way. Feel free to post about prayers needed for yourself, family, friends, and anyone else!

Old Wed, February 24th, 2010, 06:01 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Sending thoughts and prayers your way.
Sorry to hear about your aunt.

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Fri, March 5th, 2010, 10:01 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

martinoledad is on a distinguished road

guys affraid that i would love to give some great news but my dad ended up having to go back to the hospital a couple of days ago because it he has some kind of intestant infection. They are saying that the antibiotics that they gave him when he had meningitis killed the good and bad bacteria. plus his blood count is low. Also on top of that my aunt in Texas passed away today.

I think corey, bill and me and my family should get together and go bowling so at least something good would happen this year.
Old Sat, March 6th, 2010, 02:28 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

I am so sorry to hear this news. I've been talking to God quite a bit more than normal lately, and even with everything that's happened, I know he's listening. I will certainly keep you and your family in my prayers. I'm sure you're ready for 2010 to be over already, too.

Maybe we should play the lottery. There's only so much bad that can transpire before some good sneaks in there.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, April 14th, 2010, 08:47 AM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

martinoledad is on a distinguished road

Asking once again if you guys could keep me and my family in tour thoughts and prayers. My Grandma was put into the ICU and it looks like im going to have to take dad and myself to chicago to see her. She has some kind of kidney failure, dad had the same thing at one point during his stay but where she is so old that is what they are afraid of.

Thanks in advance
Old Wed, April 14th, 2010, 09:18 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry to hear the sad news.
I'll put her in our family's thoughts and prayers.

Take care.

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.