Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > Classified Ads

Classified Ads You got it and don't want it? You need it and can't find it? Put it here and you just might get lucky!

Closed Thread

Old Sun, March 6th, 2011, 08:35 PM
Whopper

boilerup15 is on a distinguished road
Default Gryphon Programmer 2004-2008 F150

Selling my programmer because I sold my truck. Fits the 2004-2008 F-150 4.6 or 5.4. Has the 91 Octane custom tune. $300.00 Email me at Jongray10@gmail.com
Old Sun, March 6th, 2011, 11:20 PM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

If you want to sell it with your custom tune then you should post your old HEX code since the custom tune wont work on another truck unless it has the same HEX code and the same modifications. If you sell it you need to make sure that you have set your truck back to stock. the person you sell it to can reset the programmer to the canned tunes if you forget to as well, but setting your truck to stock is extremely important or else it will cost $75 to set it back without your truck present. hope I helped
Old Mon, March 7th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Whopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticopowell View Post
If you want to sell it with your custom tune then you should post your old HEX code since the custom tune wont work on another truck unless it has the same HEX code and the same modifications. If you sell it you need to make sure that you have set your truck back to stock. the person you sell it to can reset the programmer to the canned tunes if you forget to as well, but setting your truck to stock is extremely important or else it will cost $75 to set it back without your truck present. hope I helped
I did set my truck back to stock before taking it out of the truck, I will post the HEX Code when I get home from work.
Old Mon, March 7th, 2011, 02:41 PM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by boilerup15 View Post
I did set my truck back to stock before taking it out of the truck, I will post the HEX Code when I get home from work.
Awesome! good luck selling it!
Old Tue, March 8th, 2011, 08:03 AM
Whopper

SOLD*