Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Upgrade your Evo

Upgrade your Evo Upgrade your Edge Evolution to a Gryphon Programmer to allow for custom tuning and additional functionality.

Due to issues with the cable failures due to incompatible versions of firmware, we do not offer upgrades
or tuning for the 1997-2003 F-Series gas or 7.3L diesel trucks. We recommend using another platform.

Old Sat, August 25th, 2012, 03:32 PM
eldiablo2009

eldiablo2009 is on a distinguished road
Default Can't program truck after upgrade to Gryphon 'canned' tunes: ECM not supported

Hey guys. I'm brand new to the PHP forums, and I apologize if this has been answered already. My dad has a 2008 F250 6.4 liter. I was upgrading his Edge with the 'canned' tunes from Bill, and the Edge upgrade went smoothly. I went to program the truck to level 1 for max fuel economy, and the programmer said that the file is not supported and that an update was required. I went back to update the Gryphon tunes, and Pegasus told me that the firmware and calibration files were all fully upgraded. the ECM calibration is : 8V7AFF and the TCM calibration is : 8C3ACA. I was finally able to convert the Edge back to the Edge 'canned' tunes and program the truck back to level 1, but I would like to have the Gryphons. Thanks in advance for the help!
S&B Intake coming
18 inch Ultra wheels wrapped in Cooper Discoverer 275/70-18 tires

Dad's ride: 2008 F250 King Ranch 4X4
Edge Evolution - About to Get PHP custom tunes
Nitto Terra-Grappler 305/60-20's