Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software

Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software Tune your own 7.3L Diesel! If you have a question or comment about Minotaur? Post it here.

Also, check out our Facebook group: Facebook - Minotaur Tuners

Old Thu, September 13th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Whopper

rusty1161 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaw View Post
File -> Save calibration as... -> change name of calibration and hit save.
Thank you.

I did that and the file size is 1KB, versus the original 221KB. Does this sound right?

Thank you, again.

Rusty
1997 F250 CC/SB 7.3 PSD 4X4 XLT, 211,000 miles, 4:10 gears, Dana 60, "B" code rear springs, E4OD, 3" DOWNPIPE, Adrenaline HPOP, Dominator 66, Rosewood Stage 1's, PHP tunes, Tymar intake, 203* t-stat, Evans coolant, 08 rear diff cover, AFE DCU shell
Old Fri, September 14th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Double Whopper

Shaw is on a distinguished road

No, that does not sound right.

Hmm, you sure that you arn't trying to save it as a project. That is the only way It should read that small. Make sure you are hitting - "Save Calibration as..." and not "save project as"
Old Sat, September 15th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Whopper

rusty1161 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaw View Post
No, that does not sound right.

Hmm, you sure that you arn't trying to save it as a project. That is the only way It should read that small. Make sure you are hitting - "Save Calibration as..." and not "save project as"
That did it for me. Thank you!

Rusty
1997 F250 CC/SB 7.3 PSD 4X4 XLT, 211,000 miles, 4:10 gears, Dana 60, "B" code rear springs, E4OD, 3" DOWNPIPE, Adrenaline HPOP, Dominator 66, Rosewood Stage 1's, PHP tunes, Tymar intake, 203* t-stat, Evans coolant, 08 rear diff cover, AFE DCU shell
Old Wed, September 19th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Bacon King

GTS is on a distinguished road

OK so now I've got the new phoenix software version since I wiped and reloaded my harddrive. How it appears the new software is looking for a .efu file when I try to load my files on the chip but all my files, including the new one I just created, are all .bin files so it won't see them. I tried to just rename the file as a .efu but that didn't work either. I got an error message. How do I get the programmer to see the files I want to program onto my chip?