Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Sat, December 11th, 2010, 05:09 AM
tech man

StripperDJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwattro View Post
I have no issue with the hours, hardwork or kindness of Corey or Bill, in fact I'm sure they're great people. My issues with their business conduct seem to be moot point here anyway seeing that my posts have been selectively edited to the direct benefit of PHP. I can only speculate as to why someone would block that information. Perhaps cowardice or embaressment. Regardless I also have kept a transcript of all communications. My intentions were to drop this altogether and chaulk it up to a bad consumer experience, but this shadey and escapist practice of editing posts of a consumer concern to save face for the company has compelled me to share my experiences to other potential purchasers. It's a great insight into how a company and its staff will react to a tough situation.
...kid,,,,,you crack me up. You posted where not edited to benefit anybody at PHP. They where done because of your attitude,lanuage and overall bad personality.. I guess you just see things differently than others.

Say what you want but there are alot more people like me that can see thru BS.. I'm sorrry your upset because PHP closed for a week and took a vacation with there family.. Once again,,,not mad at ya,,,just confused....Have a great day and i look foward to your next complaint.
Old Sat, December 11th, 2010, 05:58 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
I have no issue with the hours, hardwork or kindness of Corey or Bill, in fact I'm sure they're great people. My issues with their business conduct seem to be moot point here anyway seeing that my posts have been selectively edited to the direct benefit of PHP. I can only speculate as to why someone would block that information. Perhaps cowardice or embaressment. Regardless I also have kept a transcript of all communications. My intentions were to drop this altogether and chaulk it up to a bad consumer experience, but this shadey and escapist practice of editing posts of a consumer concern to save face for the company has compelled me to share my experiences to other potential purchasers. It's a great insight into how a company and its staff will react to a tough situation.
Garth,

For the record...

1) Corey and I are on vacation, but Brad, Cody and our forum moderators are ALL still available to provide assistance in our absence.

2) All our vendors have direct cell phone contact with me and if they have any issue whatsoever then they can call me any time day or night and I make sure they are taken care of immediately.

3) Cody is a full time employee of our company and is able to take all phone calls from customers, vendors, or even God himself (should God decide ). At no point has ANYONE, including yourself, been left high and dry and "swinging in the wind". Your assessment of the situation was completely incorrect and is evidenced by the fact that your problem was resolved in a timely manner.

4) You attitude from the start has been neither productive nor helpful. Your posts have been rude, inflammatory, and inaccurate and have been edited as such. We have no problem when people have complaints with our products or service and had no problem leaving your complaint about how you felt we run our business or even your previous posts about the problem you had with your upgrade.

I completely understand your disappointment with us regarding having your programmer updated, and that's fine. Your post on that issue was direct and completely justified and when I'm wrong or I mess up I take my lumps like everyone else. However, that was a few months ago and this current concern had absolutely no relation to your previous issue. Instead of simply coming in and asking for help, you chose to be abrasive and make comments that were completely unnecessary. You insist on pointing your finger at us when the fact is that despite our absence from the office we did everything within our power resolve your issue with speed and courtesy. It's obvious that in this particular situation you refuse to recognize that your harsh judgement of us may have been incorrect so there really isn't much else to say.

Again, I wish you a safe and happy holiday.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Sat, December 11th, 2010, 04:26 PM
Whopper

Kwattro is on a distinguished road

I cant play in this field Bill. The entire context of my point has been edited out because its been glossed over as a perceived tone that has offended you. Restore my posts, there's no bad language there. I wont pursure the issue farther on this forum because it's a one sided venue.
Old Sat, December 11th, 2010, 05:30 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

Seriously? Bill is on vacation with his family right now and is probably not wanting to "play" with you while he is spending what little time they have away from work with their children. Would you like to be badgered by someone during your vacation? Have a bit of consideration for others besides yourself and your delayed order, we already know the issue has been resolved. I have yet to see a company with a 100% satisfaction rate so you beating a dead horse is not a life changing event for anyone. Whenever you do finally get done carrying on in this thread it will just settle like all the other pointless threads at the bottom of the pile that nobody will read. Also, nobody "saved" your old posts. I do, however, have one post left over from an email notification.

Quote:
Haha I suppose I'm a bit touchy having already been jerked around by you guys. Seemed so ironic that a delay in my purchase would have to be linked to you in some way.

The person I spoke with said nothing about you being out of town or on a vacation, just that there was some software error or malfunction and the vendor (you) were unreachable for a week. That got my spider senses going and after some digging I found out it was you guys that supply the software. Oh how I laughed. Swamps may have forgot to check how many licenses they had, but you were absent (again) to provide support to your reseller and their customers. Just like last time I tried to do business with you. What should have a been a simple call to your office to get more licenses turned into a potential week delay because PHP is MIA again. So yes Swamps was left swinging, as was I. You have my most humble apology for jumping the gun on you, but it seems to fit the pattern.

Anyway, mission success. This got your attention, you contacted Swamps, and my product is on the way without further delay, I hope. Regardless this is twice now that I've been directly affected by your inability to keep the business functional in your absence. If I ran my business like that I'd be living under a bridge without two nickels to rub together, my clients would have moved on to a reliable company that can pull up their pants and provide the product and support they rely on without pointing fingers at their reseller or justifying their vacation time.

No hard feelings Bill. I think your product is likely some of the best out there, and I'm pleased my FICM programming is yours because I know it will perform. I just can't stand how you run the business, and I really hope you'll be able to find a balance to get your time off without shutting out your vendors and customers, as has been the case with me, twice.
If you want my opinion of this post, here it is.

First and second bold...Guess you'd better contact microsoft because he uses a windows computer. Obviously that is sarcastic hyperbole intended to show the relevance. Yes, Swamps uses PHP software but it is Swamp's responsibility to keep track of their inventory. If they didn't have injectors in stock and the injectors were days away in transit you wouldn't blame the shipping company or the injector vendor.

Third bold...What do you expect from a business that is run by two people that are married to each other with a family? If they go on a vacation with their family it shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the business will not be functioning in their absence.

Do you work 24/7 every single day of the year? I'm sure you take vacations occasionally. The last time you had trouble contacting them they were busy with medical issues and dyno day. As for your businesses failing under the same theoretical governance conditions, you must not be in a high enough demand business. They obviously aren't living under a bridge without any change so if what they are doing is making their business suffer then that is fine because their business is at the maximum capacity for their resources. They aren't out to make a maximum profit otherwise they would be just another company like Edge, Superchips or many others in the same corporate arena. Remember, you didn't HAVE to get performance mods for your truck. They run from the factory able to get a job done, tuning and such just improve the effectiveness and enjoyment of those capabilities.

Go ahead and "play" all you want. You have already shown to be posting for the sole purpose of ranting because you have not acknowledged that when the head tuning engineer and the person in charge of processing orders of the business are gone, the business is shut down for a few days. PHP is not a huge corporation (then you would be fully justified in your arguments), instead it is a small family business run by Bill and Corey. Not to mention they have ONE employee, who is not as advanced as Bill, and he is busting butt to keep just the simple orders moving.

Quote:
I cant play in this field Bill. The entire context of my point has been edited out because its been glossed over as a perceived tone that has offended you. Restore my posts, there's no bad language there. I wont pursure the issue farther on this forum because it's a one sided venue.
I brought back the only unedited post remaining. Will you leave the issue alone now that I have your opinion out in the open, or are you also going to cheat the field and keep typing from your soap box? I see your most recent post you made as a willing promise if the conditions are met, in which they have been to the best of my ability. If not then I'll just delete this post as if I never typed it so then you can just "play" with yourself.

If that is satisfactory for this thread then have a happy holiday.