Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests Let's face it -- there are times when everyone could use a few extra prayers coming their way. Feel free to post about prayers needed for yourself, family, friends, and anyone else!

Old Thu, March 19th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
Default Morgan Wildman

Most people in the diesel end of the performance industry know Tony Wildman, another tuner. We've known Tony for years, and although we've never met in person, we consider him a good friend.

A couple of weeks ago, he and his wife, Donna, took their 8-year old daughter, Morgan, to the doctor because she was having headaches and falling asleep more than usual. At that point, they believed she would probably need glasses; imagine their shock when they found out that Morgan had a brain tumor! She was immediately scheduled for surgery.

Unfortunately, the tumor has turned out to be malignant. However, a spinal tap has shown that there are no cancerous cells in her spine! Hallelujah! They will be testing her bone marrow next.

Power Stroke Nation is collecting money for the Wildmans, and there are a few raffles that are going to be taking place to raise money. The last thing Tony and Donna need to do right now is worry about paying the medical bills!

As I posted in the Latest News section, we're donating all of our profits from Bill's live tuning session at Bean's Diesel Performance this weekend. Our sons are also drawing pictures to put on eBay to raise money to send to the Wildmans (I'll put a link on here if you're interested in a Cohron original :artist. Wil's probably going to be drawing some cars; Liam? I have no idea yet. Wil's also going to shave his head to support Morgan when she has to have her hair cut off.

Please keep this family in your prayers! With wonderful news about the spinal tap coming back with great results, they seem to be working!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Thu, March 19th, 2009, 09:42 PM
Native American Redneck

TXWolf is on a distinguished road

Our family's prayers are with Morgan and her family.
Old Thu, March 19th, 2009, 10:36 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Man, I don't like seeing little ones go through that " crap".

Is there an address a person can send donations to?
If so please post!

Thoughts and prayers coming from SD.
Also told my mom's prayer chain about her.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Thu, March 19th, 2009, 11:06 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Yes Corey -

Is there an address? I hate this kind of misfortune! It could so easily happen to any of ours, couldn't it?

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Thu, March 19th, 2009, 11:16 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

JWBFX4 is on a distinguished road

I hate hearing that someone so young has to go through that, My thoughts and prayers
Old Sat, March 21st, 2009, 08:19 PM
Whopper

jaybuller is on a distinguished road
Default THATS TO BAD

Nobody likes to see this. I do hope that she gets better and will pray for her. You guys just seem to be too good at all you do. Wether its tuning trucks or helpin others. Keep up the good work. i hope you guys "your whole family is blessed for what you are doin here. Thanks again for being The people you are!
Jay Buller
Old Sun, March 29th, 2009, 09:56 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Okay everyone... some Morgan updates...

Recent tests came back negative, so it looks as if the cancer hasn't spread!

She has specifically asked for prayers for her next week because they should be starting radiation, and she's pretty scared.

If you have time, please check out her journal at: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/morganwildman You don't have to post anything, but if you have a minute, check out her journal entries. All kids are special and wonderful :blah: but I've got to say that this is one remarkable young lady. Her parents must be very proud.

Wil is still shaving his head to support Morgan (we'll post pictures!).

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, March 30th, 2009, 08:23 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Bump

Address Corey?

Lars

Old Mon, March 30th, 2009, 09:00 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Mailing address?

Morgan Wildman
8232 Delafield Dr.
Fort Worth TX 76131

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, March 30th, 2009, 10:23 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

Thanks Corey!

Glad to hear the test results came back negative.

Lars