Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford - All Other Vehicles > 1953 to 2020 F-Series (F-500 and Larger)

1953 to 2020 F-Series (F-500 and Larger) The Ford F-Series trucks are the powerhouses and workhorses of the Medium Duty Truck industry!

Old Mon, November 2nd, 2020, 02:52 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of
Smile My F-600 Flatbed

So, a few years back (6 years to be exact...), I picked up this old girl.

Since I got it, I've installed the 50 gallon saddle tank, installed new wheels and tires, redid the front and rear brakes, rebuilt the dash, redid the grilled and lights, and then some minor engine work.

The 330 FT block engine is shot. Burnt valves, worn out rings, and God knows what else. I've got a 390 being built for it and have a T56 6 Spd. trans to put in behind it. Combined with the 2 speed rear end, this thing should be able to move pretty well.

Once the new engine is in (or while it's going in), we're going to pull the cab and start going front to back on the frame. All suspension will be redone, frame painted, and then clean up on the cab.

Haven't decided if I want to leave the dump bed or yank it and do a 5th wheel plate. We'll see where that goes.

The last picture here is when we were moving to the new shop. Working with the 7000 pound dyno strapped on her back. Pulled it no problem. Not fast (maybe hit 40 on a long straight), but she chugged right along.

Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190321_115323_sm.jpg (361.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 20190321_115442_sm.jpg (267.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 20190311_173536_sm.jpg (200.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 20190801_122538_sm.jpg (186.4 KB, 7 views)

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Mon, December 14th, 2020, 12:43 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Is this thing still on?

Old Mon, December 14th, 2020, 03:01 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatus12r View Post
Is this thing still on?

Hell yeah! How you doing, brother!

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!

Tags
390, dyno, f600, ford, hungry, power, truck