Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Upgrade your Evo

Upgrade your Evo Upgrade your Edge Evolution to a Gryphon Programmer to allow for custom tuning and additional functionality.

Due to issues with the cable failures due to incompatible versions of firmware, we do not offer upgrades
or tuning for the 1997-2003 F-Series gas or 7.3L diesel trucks. We recommend using another platform.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mon, March 19th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Whopper Junior

MikeD is on a distinguished road
Help UpGrading to Gryphon Evo

Hey, I'm currently new to joining this forum and currently on a f150 2007 5.4L with an Edge Evo I would like to get upgraded to a Gryphon and have tried to call serveral times, knowing ya'll are probably very busy so I'm going to try and give this a try. I currently just have a K&N 77-2556KP intake and flowmaster dual exhaust running on the stock piping and with 275/65R20 tires and 3.73 gearing and would like to run an 87 towing and 87 performance just for a little more improvement? and would like to hear your suggestions? Mostly as daily driver in the city and long road trips, occassionally hauling trailers. Would like to maintain some of both worlds- get and go/with fuel savings? Also turn around time for custom tuning and the proccess.

Thanks MikeD