Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Tue, December 1st, 2009, 10:24 PM
Braggy

Braggy8169 is on a distinguished road
Custom Updating Issues- Any Suggestions Please - So Close!!!

Just got my Tunes E-MAIL!!!! I'm just posting this thread to see if anyone can help me with suggestions concerning downloading my custom tunes. Unfortunately for some reason I am getting the dreaded Internet Error message while halfway through my tune download and am not sure why. I have updated Pegasus and am running Windows XP and from what I can see the Serial numbers are matching up. The funny thing is that even tho Pegasus says that the download failed, when I put the gryphon back in the truck on stock it showed the 87 and 91 tunes in the power programing menu, however I am apprehensive about using them as I am unsure that I have a proper installation and do not want screw up anything with the truck. For now I used Pegasus to revert the Gryphon back to factory. Does ANYONE have any suggestions - I'm soooo close to enjoying these tunes I just need to figure this last thing out...lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated - Thanks Guys -

-Braggy
Old Tue, December 1st, 2009, 10:52 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Pretend I'm stupid and answer these questions.

1. Did you return your truck to stock (Level 0) before removing the Gryphon and connecting it to your PC? If "Yes", then:

2. Did you try to download your tunes using Updates->Targeted Functions in Pegasus? If "Yes", then:

3. I'm out of ideas. It looks to me like you've done things right and I suspect Bill will have to get with you on this.

But, if you answered NO to either of the questions, that's your problem.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Wed, December 2nd, 2009, 06:04 AM
Braggy

Thanks- but yeah I did that.... I don't think it's a programmer issue as much as its a downloading/software issue...idk tho
Old Thu, December 3rd, 2009, 06:43 AM
Braggy

It's Fixed!!!!!! Just an Uploading error. Thank-You Bill and Corey for all of your help..... I LOVE my tune!!!! Can't wait to try out the 93........

Thanks again !
Old Sat, December 5th, 2009, 03:38 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Awesome.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!