Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Old Fri, April 27th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Administrator

Acidanthris is a glorious beacon of lightAcidanthris is a glorious beacon of lightAcidanthris is a glorious beacon of lightAcidanthris is a glorious beacon of lightAcidanthris is a glorious beacon of lightAcidanthris is a glorious beacon of light
Default New voice on the phones

Angela here... the new voice on the phone when you call PHP. I'm here to help out where I can. As I'm sure all of you know, this business takes time to learn, but my life-long love of trucks is finally being put to use.

To any of you that have been to one of PHP's dyno days, I'm the redhead that was going around snapping pictures of all the trucks (and climbing on the roof for the last event!). The pictures posted on the website are my handy work.

I'm excited to learn enough to answer your questions... if any of you have any advice, please do share!!!

Thanks for everyone's patience as I learn... I look forward to answering any questions I can.
Old Fri, April 27th, 2012, 11:07 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Cool! I'm sure you're gong to be of great help!

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Fri, April 27th, 2012, 12:38 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Sun, April 29th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

Howdy
Old Sun, April 29th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Whopper Junior

xraypower is on a distinguished road

Sooo glad they hired you it can be very difficult to get through on the phones so even if you dont have an answer people will be very happy to hear a voice rather than a ring.

Thanks PHP for getting some help it in turn helps all of us!
Old Sun, April 29th, 2012, 09:57 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Believe me, we've been trying to get another person on the phone for some time. The hard part is to get someone that knows trucks and what they don't know they can still learn. We considered having Brad help on the phones by providing him with an additional remote line, but it becomes a logistical problem when someone has questions that only I can answer and he's 50 miles away. It's SO much easier to just have someone in the office that can turn around an ask a question.

And yes, I agree... It's much nicer to have a person on the other end of the phone. Even if they don't have the answers to the questions, it's better than feeling like you're being ignored. We fully understand the problems this causes from a customer relation and customer service standpoint and really do appreciate all of our customers who have continued to be patient as we work through this hurdle.

We're very glad to have Angela with us. She's a really cool person with great personality who just absolutely digs trucks (she's dying for a Raptor!) and wouldn't you know it... her husband works for Ford! Talk about a winning combination!

Anyway, take it easy on her. She's learning, but it's a LOT to absorb. After a few weeks she'll get settled in and be up to speed.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!