Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford F-150, Expedition, Navigator, Blackwood, Mark-LT, SVT Lightning and H-D Editions > 2004 to 2008 F-150 and Mark-LT

2004 to 2008 F-150 and Mark-LT 4.2L, 4.6L and 5.4L equipped F-150s and Mark-LTs

Old Mon, November 23rd, 2009, 05:41 PM
Whopper

GasPasser is on a distinguished road
Gryphon Order?

Not sure which sub-forum to type this under so I'm just going with the year of my truck. Anyways, I placed an order for a Gryphon for my '05 F150 12 days ago and haven't heard anything. I know the office is understaffed, I'm not complaining I still want the tunes. I'm just wondering what the average wait time is right now so I know there wasn't something wrong with my e-mail being delivered with my form. I tried calling 3 times today with no success. Thanks to anyone who can help.

-GP
Old Mon, November 23rd, 2009, 06:54 PM
Whopper Junior

dennisfiremanny is on a distinguished road

I have been waiting over 2 months for my order!
Old Mon, November 23rd, 2009, 07:08 PM
PHP Cheerleading Section

OneTomcat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasPasser View Post
Not sure which sub-forum to type this under so I'm just going with the year of my truck. Anyways, I placed an order for a Gryphon for my '05 F150 12 days ago and haven't heard anything. I know the office is understaffed, I'm not complaining I still want the tunes. I'm just wondering what the average wait time is right now so I know there wasn't something wrong with my e-mail being delivered with my form. I tried calling 3 times today with no success. Thanks to anyone who can help.

-GP
Not sure if you are looking for the unit itself or if you are waiting on tunes but if it's the unit they generally get shipped within a few days of getting the order. That being said, I know Bill and Cory were away to SEMA for a number of days (and seems to me it would probably have been in the time frame of you ordering) and upon return Cory has not been well and has left Bill carrying the load. If it is tunes you are looking for, they can take some time and, with Cory being out, I'm guessing things are getting backed up and there will be a lot of missed calls.
In any event, hopefully Bill will catch this in here and get back to you or perhaps one of the mods will leave something in the mod forum and bring it to his attention.

'05 F150 FX4 SCAB
K&N FIPK
Magellan Navigation System
Full Boar Performance SIDO exhaust
Gryphon PHP Programmer w/ custom tunes
4UCam wireless backup cam
Old Mon, November 23rd, 2009, 07:35 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

If you're still waiting for a programmer, then you definitely need to contact me! Generally, programmers are shipped within 48 hours or so (there's been a delay while I've been sick, but I'm shipping nine of them tomorrow! )

As far as getting through to us on the phone, please know that we were both in the office for most of the day (three customers stopped by, so Bill was out for a few hours), and we practically stayed on the phone! We have three phone lines (additional one for the fax). If both of us are on the phone with customers, #3 will hear the Auto Attendant; if you call and get no answer at all, that means you're #4 .

This is my first day back in the office, and you cannot imagine the number of e-mails I have... been going through and answering as many as possible today and will continue tomorrow. All orders that were received (even while I was out) have been processed, so if you didn't get an invoice, we didn't get your e-mail. If this is the case, please resend it, and I'll be happy to get you processed ASAP. You're also welcome to fax it to us at 678-963-9919.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, November 23rd, 2009, 07:39 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisfiremanny View Post
I have been waiting over 2 months for my order!
Tim,

I just had Bill look up your order, and you had been filed as Invoice 3235 instead of 2235 (he writes custom tunes in invoice order). He just asked me to apologize and to let you know that your tunes will be done by morning.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, November 23rd, 2009, 07:44 PM
Whopper

Thanks for the super fast response guys . Corey, I'm gonna send you a PM to let you know my information then I'll resend the e-mail.
Old Mon, November 23rd, 2009, 07:48 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

I'll be looking for both.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, November 23rd, 2009, 09:19 PM
Whopper

Less than 2 hours later and my order is finished. Awesome service here!!
Old Tue, November 24th, 2009, 03:38 PM
Royale With Cheese

bennykeith is on a distinguished road

I second that: Corey took good care of my order also. Glad she's feeling better!! It's a welcome change to do business with someone and feel confident that its going to be done right.
Old Tue, December 8th, 2009, 05:44 PM
T. Terry

ttcbr600rr is on a distinguished road

yep these guys are quick in resonse