Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford F-150, Expedition, Navigator, Blackwood, Mark-LT, SVT Lightning and H-D Editions > 2004 to 2008 F-150 and Mark-LT

2004 to 2008 F-150 and Mark-LT 4.2L, 4.6L and 5.4L equipped F-150s and Mark-LTs

Old Wed, January 12th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

Ain't gonna lie, those Titans are pretty quick. Hope he barely beat you when you added the 35s and not before.
Old Wed, January 12th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Whopper

bigterp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hampsterzone View Post
Haha, a door stop? It has been installed a long time ago. LOL! Back before I knew much of anything. I did purchase the 4.56 gears and they will be installed on Wednesday next week. I ordered a set of electric fans as well for my truck from FF Dynamics. I am very excited to see what my truck feels like with the new gears, fans, and graphon w/ 91 custom performance tunes. I have been running stock w/ just CAI and custom exhaust. My truck has not thrown lean codes since I took off my edge and sent it to PHP. All I can say is thanks to everyone who has helped. I have learned a lot lately. And there is a Nissan Titan in big trouble after my mods are completed. He barely beat me on the track last time. LOL. I normally don't race but everyone has talked down my truck cuz it's a Ford. I just think someone ought to show up and give Ford back it's name.
Give that Titan hell! And if you wouldn't mind I'd LOVE to get some feedback on the ff dynamics efan kit. Shoot me a pm or start a thread about it once you get them installed if you can remember. I'm probably going to go with the same kit but probably not until this summer sometime. Good luck with everything.
Custom Emblem Overlays - Patriot Decals (TERPS) - Krylon Fusion on Tailgate/Door Handles & Stock Fender Flares - 12" Shorty Antenna - Gotts/DVM Mod - DIY Black Headlights - Nightshaded Taillights/3rd Brake Light - XM Radio - SI/DO Magnaflow ExhaustGryphon CS W/ 87, 93 Performance & 87 Tow
Old Sat, January 15th, 2011, 12:09 AM
Whopper

BLFX4K is on a distinguished road

The titans are pretty quick

Running mid 6 to 60 isn't bad for truck n/a

Mine beats out nissans, dodges, chevrolets, bmws lol

That's on 35s without custom tunes, or underdrive pulleys and on 87 canned from php

My plans are for 4.56 gears, underdrives, cams, custom 87 performance, and one day a supercharger.

Better yet I think Ill get an ecoboost
Old Sun, January 23rd, 2011, 08:17 PM
Come Get Some

hampsterzone is on a distinguished road

The Titan beat me on canned tunes on an Edge w/ 35" tires and 3.73 gearing. Next time we race it will be with me having 4.56 gears, custom performance tunes on a Graphon that accounts for ALL my mods and efans. Hopefully than means he will be toast. My efans from FF Dynamics go on this Friday. My mechanic is hooking it up for me. That way he can monitor the temp and make sure they turn on and off like they should. They are build better than other kits and the kit is really nice and easy to install. I will start a new thread once they are installed. And of course after my Graphon shows up and I smoke the Titan and Tundra. I will be letting anyone who cares know how nice they look in the rearview mirror!

2012 FX4 Waldoch M80 Edition Supercrew, 3.5L Ecoboost, Flowmaster Exhaust, K&N Air Filter, Road Armor Grill Guard, huge smile!
Old Mon, January 24th, 2011, 01:35 AM
Whopper

BLFX4K is on a distinguished road

I beat titans and tundras with the mods I have now on 87 tow tune lol

im running 93 canned right now its so much better over the 87 tow

my 4.56 go in about a week or two from now. im stoked