Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford F-150, Expedition, Navigator, Blackwood, Mark-LT, SVT Lightning and H-D Editions > 2004 to 2008 F-150 and Mark-LT

2004 to 2008 F-150 and Mark-LT 4.2L, 4.6L and 5.4L equipped F-150s and Mark-LTs

Old Sat, January 15th, 2011, 12:03 AM
Whopper

BLFX4K is on a distinguished road

I've heard mixed reviews about the FF Dynamics Fans and most have chosen not to use them, I don't see any issues with them honestly.

It does not take much to keep the truck cool even under hard running, traffic etc.

If you're going to run them all together at the same time then you WILL notice a HUGE difference. I've slowly modded mine up and notice every small difference. The tuner was the biggest, then efans, gotts mod.

I'm sure the 4.56 will rate up above the efans since I have 35s on but no joke you will be amazed by the gains from tying in all the mods.

I was never able to smoke my 35s until the efans were put on, really freed things up
Old Sun, January 23rd, 2011, 08:26 PM
Come Get Some

hampsterzone is on a distinguished road

SWEET! Sorry about not replying sooner. Did not realize there was 2 pages and always thought no one else replied. Thanks for your insight. I am sooooo anxious to have all my mods tied in together. Right now, I can feel the difference w/ my new 4.56 gears but won't test them out until my shift points are adjusted correctly by my Graphon, that has not showed up yet. Efans go on Friday. And having a truck like mine has cost me $13,000. No joke. Just don't tell my wife.... LOL!

2012 FX4 Waldoch M80 Edition Supercrew, 3.5L Ecoboost, Flowmaster Exhaust, K&N Air Filter, Road Armor Grill Guard, huge smile!
Old Mon, January 24th, 2011, 08:45 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

You are headed in the right direction with your ideas.....
Efans...
Udps....
Regearing...
Programmer....

Some other things you need to consider are general maintenance ones....

Cleaning the TB....
Cleaning the MAF...
Changing the fuel filter...
Do these every 15k....

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Mon, January 24th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Come Get Some

Thanks. I just had a complete fuel system cleaning. I maintenance my truck early because I drive it for work. I use only the best stuff. I just can't wait to get everything on and tied together. Patience is running low.

2012 FX4 Waldoch M80 Edition Supercrew, 3.5L Ecoboost, Flowmaster Exhaust, K&N Air Filter, Road Armor Grill Guard, huge smile!
Old Mon, January 24th, 2011, 12:35 PM
Lonestar Legend

LonestarROB is on a distinguished road

Wish I had money ( . lol . Can't wait to see/hear how everything turns out, hampster!
Old Mon, January 24th, 2011, 07:13 PM
Come Get Some

I totally understand. Wish money was'nt an issue. I sooooo want a 6 inch lift and 20 inch rims/wheel package but used up my 3 yrs savings lately. It has taking me 3 yrs to develop my bone stock truck to it's state today. But that is part of the fun, waiting, saving, buying, waiting, wishing...

Old Tue, January 25th, 2011, 09:13 AM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

Yeah, I've got just about everything I want. It wouldn't hurt to upgrade my sub amp but I'm not going to spend the money on that. All that is left on the list for me to buy is UDPs, Efans, LT headers (maybe) and some kind of boost.
Old Tue, January 25th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Lonestar Legend

LonestarROB is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hampsterzone View Post
But that is part of the fun, waiting, saving, buying, waiting, wishing...
Not fun when you've already done all those and left with just the wishing part.
Old Tue, January 25th, 2011, 03:55 PM
Come Get Some

It would be nice to have enough money to go down to Spring Works and order up my lift and rims/wheel package. The way I figure it, if it is REALLY something I want and worth it, I will just have to work hard and save up the money. I was totally blown away when I added up the cost for all my mods. When you start one mod at a time it can really add up. Fixing up my truck is my healthy addiction, even though my bank account would not agree on healthy. LOL! The main thing to consider is if the mods you are making are worth it to YOU. Some guys never make mods to their trucks and are completely happy. I get a lot of enjoyment out of working on my truck and seeing it progress over time. I already have a 2.5" leveling kit combined w/ a 3" reddi lift and a 3" block on the back. So, I don't really need a lift because I already can fit 35" inch tires without rubbing. (I did have to make a small cut on the bottom of my front bumper skirt to prevent rubbing when backing up while turning.) Hope this helps you decide what you want to do. Just remember, once you start you will become addicted to modifying your truck. Good luck......