Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Old Tue, October 25th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Whopper Junior

kmfs91 is on a distinguished road
Default New guy from Loveland, CO

What's up everybody? My name is Kevin, and I reside in Loveland, CO. I have a '96 7.3 with 213k and still runs like a raped ape! Hoping to learn a little somethin here!

One question though, has anyone heard from Bill or Corey lately? I had my truck Live tuned by Bill on Oct. 15th at the Charity Dyno Day for Morgan Wildman. Since I didn't already have a chip and Bill had left his blanks at home, He created the tunes and saved them to his laptop, telling me he would burn the chip on Monday (the 17th), then ship it out. I paid him for the tuning done on the 15th, then I was going to pay for the chip itself on Monday once it was burned and ready. But, here we are now, and not a peep from Bill since the 15th. I've tried calling, e-mailing him and Corey, and even messaging him on FB with no results

Anyways, glad to be here!
Old Tue, October 25th, 2011, 12:26 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Tue, October 25th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

Try calling again but make sure you call during their business hours, they close at 1pm colorado time I think so call before then. Also they have the chat up a lot, or at least used to, so try that too.
And Welcome!
Old Thu, October 27th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Whopper Junior

2006PSDSD is on a distinguished road

I have tried to get ahold of him for tuning issues since the same tuning event Kevin was at, and no response
Old Thu, October 27th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Double Whopper

RevoErick is on a distinguished road

I've been having trouble also and tried Live Chat for the first time. Corey said they have had phone an internet issues and are running a few days behind.
Old Thu, October 27th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Whopper Junior

kmfs91 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New guy from Loveland, CO

Hmm... I can understand if they're having issues, but an explanation as to why I haven't heard a peep after almost 2 weeks would be nice. I didn't have a chip yet (as I mentioned earlier), so as of right now I have nothing to show for my money.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk