Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Old Wed, November 2nd, 2011, 09:31 PM
Whopper

tigershark is on a distinguished road
Default Getting upgraded 2 @ gryphon guatemala

Hello all from guatemala I have a ford f150 2007 with the following modifications looking your best suggestions to order my custom tunes;

- Air Intake: banks power, BBK 80mm throttle body, Air Raid throttle body spacer, jet chip MAF
* chip MAF
- Exhaust: Banks Power Cat back
- Suspension: Rancho 9000's Rear and Quick lift Front
- Wheels and Tires 305/55/20
- Gear Ratio 3.55

- Edge CS programmer

Hope on getting your best advise your forum made me decide to upgrade my edge to a grypon with no doubt.....keep up the good job !
Old Thu, November 3rd, 2011, 05:31 AM
Double Whopper

RevoErick is on a distinguished road

Still new to the forum myself and I may be wrong, but all you need to do is decide for yourself which tune you want or need based on the grade of fuel you run or want to run and what you use the truck for. My tunes were 87 performance and 87 tow leaving the 93 performance stock/canned tune as is for now. I believe the only thing that is recomended is if you want to order 2 performance tunes or 2 tow tunes that you space out the octane levels ie... 87 and 91 skipping 89 or 89 and 93 skipping 91. This depends on what grade of fuel is available to you. Also, almost forgot, when you order your tunes there is a form you fill out that lets you list all modifications to your truck and a box to list any that are not covered. It will ask for brand and model if you have it. It will also ask for your altitude which you can google ie... "What is the altitude of guatemala" and it should give you a range like 0 feet to 3000 feet. It depends on location and I'm pretty sure it really dosen't matter unless you are over 3000 feet which could make it run lean. Hope I have helped and not made things worse. Good luck with your purchase
Old Thu, November 3rd, 2011, 09:11 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Thu, November 3rd, 2011, 09:22 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigershark View Post
Hello all from guatemala I have a ford f150 2007 with the following modifications looking your best suggestions to order my custom tunes;

- Air Intake: banks power, BBK 80mm throttle body, Air Raid throttle body spacer, jet chip MAF
* chip MAF
- Exhaust: Banks Power Cat back
- Suspension: Rancho 9000's Rear and Quick lift Front
- Wheels and Tires 305/55/20
- Gear Ratio 3.55

- Edge CS programmer

Hope on getting your best advise your forum made me decide to upgrade my edge to a grypon with no doubt.....keep up the good job !
This is a WELCOME to the site sub forum and questions of this nature should be asked in the appropriate other sub forums and not here.....

Thank you and take care....

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Thu, November 3rd, 2011, 03:00 PM
Whopper

tigershark is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the good info RevoErick, you did point me on the right direction, now I now how to think for my custom tunes.

88Racing sorry for the questions on my introduction, I will post on the forum to keep the ideas coming.