Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Closed Thread

Old Mon, October 31st, 2011, 01:10 PM
Whopper

98xlt is on a distinguished road
Default First Time Customer

Hello from Texas....
I bought a CS from PHP 6 WEEKS AGO and am still awaiting my custom tunes. I have tried many, many times to call the shop and have got nothing. I'm sure Bill and Cody are great people and that the tunes are awesome, but who can stop me from feeling like I made a huge mistake ordering from this company?
Old Mon, October 31st, 2011, 08:23 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

Have you checked every folder in your email to make sure you didn't get some kind of response from them? Their emails often get tackled by spam blockers.
Old Mon, October 31st, 2011, 08:37 PM
Whopper

Just checked spam- nuthin. Only email response I ever got from them was an automated message after I asked a question 6 wks ago. Told me to go to the forum. I've tried to follow all the directions as far as posting hex and everything, even though I had to figure most of it out myself, because the order form (and the auto email) didn't give me a clue what i needed to do.
Old Mon, October 31st, 2011, 09:50 PM
Forum Predator

Where did you post your Hex code and such? Did you start a thread in the forum titled Give us your hex/ecm/tcm code? I just skimmed through and didn't see it but I may have missed it.

I do know for sure that you did not add the HEX code to your details in your User Control Panel

If you do not have the info posted they cannot build your custom tune.
Old Mon, October 31st, 2011, 11:34 PM
Whopper

Posted 9-15-11 in Give us your Hex code. 98 4.6 with e-fans and a CAI, it's not like I'm giving them something they've never seen. Before I purchased my CS Bill answered my first forum post himself, after the sale I never heard from a soul again, with the exception of 88racing, who doesn't seem to actually read any post before he answers.
Old Tue, November 1st, 2011, 07:48 AM
Forum Predator

Thanks for including the date. I left a note for them including this thread and your Hex thread in case you were skipped by accident.

Even if they have seen the same hex code and mod setup they will still build each tune individually because there is always something different to take into account.
Old Tue, November 1st, 2011, 08:58 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98xlt View Post
Posted 9-15-11 in Give us your Hex code. 98 4.6 with e-fans and a CAI, it's not like I'm giving them something they've never seen. Before I purchased my CS Bill answered my first forum post himself, after the sale I never heard from a soul again, with the exception of 88racing, who doesn't seem to actually read any post before he answers.
http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/50173-post6.html

Awww.........

Its your truck and money.....pucker your motor then.....

BTW......This is a welcome part of the subforum......no cheese and crackers allowed

Consider it closed.....

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Closed Thread