Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Old Sat, November 5th, 2011, 11:38 PM
Whopper

Face Down is on a distinguished road
Default Soon to be customer!

Hey all!

About a month ago a traded in my 12 year old 99 F250 CC SB 4x4 7.3 w/ 176k miles for a 06 F350 CC LB 4x4 DRW 6.0 w/ 46k. I did what I thought was a lot of research ahead of time on the 6.0 and felt comfortable with going with one...but still purchased a 48/48k extend warranty. Love the new truck...Lariat w/ every option and rides and drives stellar!! Getting around 18.5 on the hwy and 14-15 around town if I keep my foot out of it. (12-13 when I don't ) Pulled my 7500# camper w/ my golfcart in the bed 130 mi. for the first time last weekend and it pulled great (10 mpg)....until the last 15 or so miles when I hit a big over ramp and put the truck into "Limp Home" mode. Truck runs fine now, but I know I have some issues to deal with sooner than later...especialy since the plan is to get a much heavier Toy Hauler (10-12k #'s) in the future. Been doing lots of research and looking to now do a EGR Delete, 4" Turbo Back Exhaust, probably a new oil cooler and a Edge CTS programmed by PHP!! Will be calling you guys in the next couple of weeks to order one and the same time will get the truck into my buddies shop to do the other goodies.

Until then back to reading lots of post....feels like I am in school again!!!

Old Sun, November 6th, 2011, 12:22 AM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

Welcome! looks like a nice truck!
Old Sun, November 6th, 2011, 01:33 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

cj45lc is on a distinguished road

What he said, Welcome
Old Mon, November 7th, 2011, 07:13 AM
Double Whopper

RevoErick is on a distinguished road

Hey there. Glad to have you.
Old Mon, November 7th, 2011, 08:03 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.