Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Sun, June 27th, 2010, 01:19 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

fifity is on a distinguished road

My old miata...

Here are a couple shorts from the missus filming last time I was at thunderhill:

and:

car was fast...damn fast....250 plus hp to the wheels, around 200 ft lbs of torque, weighed 2100 lbs...big tires, big brakes...
Eventually bought a wing for it (couldn't hook the rears coming out of turns, so I had to turn the boost down to 8psi from 16 psi)
God that car was fun... Sold it to do the minis...what was I thinking?
Old Sun, June 27th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

Yeah, until the owner let me take his turbocharged audi A4 wagon I had never driven a car for more than 100 ft. I'd like a turbo but I wasn't impressed with how some of the cars out there handled. For a $100 I could lower my truck back to the front stock height and stiffent up the suspension but I like playing on dry dirt way more than street.

mini.jpg

The full sized image of this mini looks really good (like most of the others). The minis were decently quick. They had a tendency to squeal the tires on turns more but they very rarely lost control. The one in the picture also made an annoying sound like a mosquito buzzing in your ear.

Those guys would be in real trouble if I had the money, equipment and desire to build my own track car.

Last edited by Longshot270; Sun, June 27th, 2010 at 01:55 PM.
Closed Thread